More news in the making?

Priority, amount of spots left, etc.,

Remember, we only have about 6-7 spots left in this class with 2 more big recruiting weekends coming up. Those amount of spots are likely to be chopped in half or more by this time next week without counting a commit by these two guys. That would be with a week of in-homes left, plus a weekend of visits from a few name prospects we will have coming in on the 25th.

That would mean 23-24 schollys. I was thinking we had 26-27, I'll take your word for it though as you seem to know whats up.

According to 590 last night, we potentially have 27 schollys available.

Maybe a current walk-on or two ends up with a scholarship.

Priority, amount of spots left, etc.,

Remember, we only have about 6-7 spots left in this class with 2 more big recruiting weekends coming up. Those amount of spots are likely to be chopped in half or more by this time next week without counting a commit by these two guys. That would be with a week of in-homes left, plus a weekend of visits from a few name prospects we will have coming in on the 25th.

Who do you see committing in their place?

If we get Moore will he stay at LB or move to S

Nebraska is recruiting him as a safety but Bo said that he could play CB as well.

Morre is going to visit Tulsa this weekend and Youboty is going to Cal. after next weekend we should get 2 commitments

I'd slow down with that prediction.

While I never said that Youboty and Moore would commit, I really did think that they would both be "N"

However we did get those 2 commitments by the end of this weekend that i predicted that we would

got to realize even some of the comitted on the recruiting list are not sure bets ,,might loose a couple that have allready commited... one is compton, he is not a sure nebraska recruite ...at least i don,t think he is... i noticed he was wearing a nortre dame sweat shirt somewhere on the internet, and being from missouri, missouri is trying hard to get him... quess he will announce tuesday...one thing in our favor, is that bo penili is defensive guy, and williams is trying hard to get him at nu.. that may help

On rivals it has something about Eric Harper not being able to enroll at A&M, does anybody know why, and what the deal is

:dunno

He didn't take the written ACT test yet so he couldn't enroll early. He is now looking at Iowa State and USC. This could have a HUGE effect on our new committ Brown! Look for the Aggies to come sniffing around him again soon.