More news in the making?

I wouldn't be surprised to see both go elsewhere....I want them here badly.........but let's say the California visit goes well.......He will be in California (nice, beach, hot chicks in shorts)......they will turn on the weather channel and show him that Lincoln will be in the deep freeze as forcasted (single dgits and possible 4-8 more inches of snow into Thursday............. tough decision , huh?

I wouldn't be surprised to see both go elsewhere....I want them here badly.........but let's say the California visit goes well.......He will be in California (nice, beach, hot chicks in shorts)......they will turn on the weather channel and show him that Lincoln will be in the deep freeze as forcasted (single dgits and possible 4-8 more inches of snow into Thursday............. tough decision , huh?

All the more to snuggle up with a hot chick from Nebraska.

You have to look at it the right way

:dunno

If we get Moore will he stay at LB or move to S

Nebraska is recruiting him as a safety but Bo said that he could play CB as well.

Morre is going to visit Tulsa this weekend and Youboty is going to Cal. after next weekend we should get 2 commitments

I'd slow down with that prediction.

Take my word that Willie is a man that is in the know.

Never know. I prefer to live in a place where it snows, and i'm from California.

Never know. I prefer to live in a place where it snows, and i'm from California.

Actually, Cali has been kind of cold lately. Might not be as big of a factor right now. The high in Berkeley this weekend will be in the mid-50s with lows in high-30s. Not exactly beach weather.

I'm not actually sure how nice the beaches near there are anyway. I know the beaches across the bay in San Fran are pretty cold well into April.

OK so I'd take it over highs in the teens, but I'd be surprised if there were hotties laying out, sunning themselves. So hopefully, the big advantages Nebraska has over Cal in other areas will sway him.

Northern California does get cold in the winter - you won't find many people on the beaches without wet suits. The southern part is where it stays nicer (but will still get cold). Not much snow though, if any.

San Fransisco gets a lot of fog though. Don't know if this makes it's way to Berkley.

I've been in Cal's area at this time of year and it can be cold and crappy. The beach is also deserted this time of year all the way south to the border. If the kid wants to see beach bunnies in thongs he better go to the University of Cabo.

>>>T_O_B