More news in the making?

But when? blackshirtguru
Moore was about ready to commit this past weekend. He liked how our coaching staff did not pressure him to make his decision at that very moment. On Moore I would say sometime next week. He is still a "soft verbal" to Tulsa and is scheduled to take a trip there this weekend.

Youboty (that name rocks by the way!) will take longer because he is still scheduled to make trips to Louisville on the 18th and Cal on the 25th. I still think since Moore and Youboty are such close friends and are coming from the same HS, it will be a package deal where ever these two guys go. The biggest thing they have in common is their offers from Nebraska.

Nothing vague about that. I think it is pretty self-explanatory.

Well yes, it's self explanatory in the sense that one can quite easily derive from the statement that you don't think we should be so sure about it, however, in the other sense, as in, why you think that, you left all of us a little on the short side.

Priority, amount of spots left, etc.,

Remember, we only have about 6-7 spots left in this class with 2 more big recruiting weekends coming up. Those amount of spots are likely to be chopped in half or more by this time next week without counting a commit by these two guys. That would be with a week of in-homes left, plus a weekend of visits from a few name prospects we will have coming in on the 25th.

Remember, we only have about 6-7 spots left in this class with 2 more big recruiting weekends coming up. Those amount of spots are likely to be chopped in half or more by this time next week without counting a commit by these two guys. That would be with a week of in-homes left, plus a weekend of visits from a few name prospects we will have coming in on the 25th.

;)

That would mean 23-24 schollys. I was thinking we had 26-27, I'll take your word for it though as you seem to know whats up.

That would mean 23-24 schollys. I was thinking we had 26-27, I'll take your word for it though as you seem to know whats up.

According to 590 last night, we potentially have 27 schollys available.