More news in the making?

I hope so because we need to continue with getting these recruits. Right now we are ranked #26 on scout and #30 on rivals as far as our recruiting class goes. I still think we will end up with a top 25 class and that's respectful considering the coaching change and the amount of time this current staff has had.

I hope so because we need to continue with getting these recruits. Right now we are ranked #26 on scout and #30 on rivals as far as our recruiting class goes. I still think we will end up with a top 25 class and that's respectful considering the coaching change and the amount of time this current staff has had.

What are the rumblings and who do they involve?

What are the rumblings and who do they involve?

I wish I had more to give but I just read that we (Husker Fans) need to stay tuned.......