Whooopie! Callahan on my pro teams' sideline

Good Ridance, Farewell, Sianara, F-You, U-Suck, Glad to see your gone, etc., etc.

I know I will probably get sh#t from alot of people on here for saying this stuff, but oh well Cally destroyed all respectability this program had, he tore it apart. I have no respect at all for the guy and will be officially rooting against the Jets every Sunday.

Good Luck

YA JACK_SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed my ass off...

Back in 'The Day', a day of 'players trading stamps' (anyone remember those from 'DX' gas stations... with books and wallets for carrying them) the Jets were one of my favorites... with a running back named 'Emerson Boozer'.

Now, however, I'm just immensly greatful that BC won't be doing his 'coaching' with Husker gear on...

The Jets fans boo seemingly EVERY single draft pick the teams makes, can you imagine what was said after this came down?

HAHA, good luck Jets fans, he'll do "An outstanding job in every aspect" and I sure it will be "too technical for you to understand"!

i thought that was the eagles

Nope, not the eagles...

If it was you'd have seen the "throwing 'D' batteries" comment...

Guys. Guys. Aren't you comparing apples to oranges. Just because he sucked as a head coach doesn't mean he will be a bad assistant. Before the Oakland and NU fiasco, he was well thought of. I think he will be fine as long as he doesn't get another H.C. job. There is a reason why a lot of assistants never become H.C.s. Many realize there limitations, and a few don't.

Guys. Guys. Aren't you comparing apples to oranges. Just because he sucked as a head coach doesn't mean he will be a bad assistant. Before the Oakland and NU fiasco, he was well thought of. I think he will be fine as long as he doesn't get another H.C. job. There is a reason why a lot of assistants never become H.C.s. Many realize there limitations, and a few don't.

He's not just some assistant, he's Assistant Head Coach BAH!!

Not sure how that happened but LOL