New Offer to 08 Recruit

his tape doesnt look to bad.... but it doesnt look like anyone has offered him. I;m assuming that this is a bo offer though

These schools are laying in wait and ready to even go after the no-stars that we are rooting out and offering now.

Could be wrong, but from reading the rrs article where he states "he probably won't commit to NU if offered" even though

he doesn't have any other offers, leads me to believe he could be yet another of those recruits who uses NU to garner

national or big 10 interest/offers from other schools and then immediately dumps NU when those offers are forth coming. This

when he specifically states he wouldn't commit on an NU visit because he needs to explore other options--well he

doesn't have any options... yet. If it looks a skunk, walks like a skunk and smells like a skunk (Kuli, K. Jonson, Domicone,etc)

--then it's probably a skunk. Maybe NU needs to wait until the last weekend before signing day to give visits and offers to

these types of "unknown players" instead of doing all the legwork to root them out for the Oregons, Ohio States, CUs, etc. :bang

Very impressive video. I think he would be a great addition. If only we can compete with Akron.

The best one on there is he gets decleated defending a kick return. What's that doing on a recruiting video. Well, gets back up, runs 70 yards down field, and makes the tackle on the guy. Some of that determination seemed to be missing at times last year.

As a alum of Cardnial Mooney I saw Tim Marlowe play 9 or 10 games this year. At the begining of the year I was concerned about his size, however, after watching play I was impressed with how he plays the game. While he is probably 5'8" 155 lb. he can fly. His nickname on the team was "Bullet" due to his speed. His best qualities are his instincts and his knowledge of the game. When Mooney lost it's quarterback Dan McCarthy (a Notre Dame recruit) in the playoffs Bullet steped up and opposition fans were shocked to hear he was a back-up. All in all Tim is not only the tyhpe of player Bo Pelini likes he is also the type of player Bo Pelini was. He is hardnosed, smart and talented. I would imagine that Tim will play as a flanker.

As a alum of Cardnial Mooney I saw Tim Marlowe play 9 or 10 games this year. At the begining of the year I was concerned about his size, however, after watching play I was impressed with how he plays the game. While he is probably 5'8" 155 lb. he can fly. His nickname on the team was "Bullet" due to his speed. His best qualities are his instincts and his knowledge of the game. When Mooney lost it's quarterback Dan McCarthy (a Notre Dame recruit) in the playoffs Bullet steped up and opposition fans were shocked to hear he was a back-up. All in all Tim is not only the tyhpe of player Bo Pelini likes he is also the type of player Bo Pelini was. He is hardnosed, smart and talented. I would imagine that Tim will play as a flanker.

Sounds good to me. As long as he can take a D1 hit :)