Biggest Rival?

Biggest Rival  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To HuskerTrucker, get your head out from under your hood, you said something about the decent CU fans not doing enough to prevent the drunks from giving us a bad name, well let me clue you in, our head coach before your game warned the students that he would pull his team off the field. Now I know this seems incredulous to you that a school would actually put more into sportsmanship then the actual outcome of a game but that is exactly what is now happening in Boulder. Quite honestly I have not seen anything that you write that would make me believe that you are no different then the people that you yourself complain about, when in Rome................

Glad to hear Hawkins is taking sportsmanship seriously. I mean that. One of the prouder moments as a Husker fan is when the stadium applauds the other team at the end of a home game, win or lose......I hope this tradition stays alive.

Well let me clarify something, I, in no way condone clapping for anyone beating us, but I also do not condone any team going to Boulder and worrying about anything other then winning their game. If WVU beats us in Boulder next season I won't jump up and down and wish them well, I will be pissed as hell, but I won't get hammered(well I might) and throw sh#t on the field......

:)

Its always a good day when I read a post from Beach Buff. You my friend are what I like the most about collee football. A fan who is not so blinded by his loyalty to his team that he loses sight of what it is that spawned his passion and that is his love of College Football. Without Colorado, Oklahoma, Penn State, Alabama, Miami, and on and on my love for Nebraska football would not burn as bright. So from me to all of you who are truly college football fans my thanks and an undying invitation to join with me at my tailgate any time, we are brothers, we just wear differet colors.

>>>T_O_B

Its always a good day when I read a post from Beach Buff. You my friend are what I like the most about collee football. A fan who is not so blinded by his loyalty to his team that he loses sight of what it is that spawned his passion and that is his love of College Football. Without Colorado, Oklahoma, Penn State, Alabama, Miami, and on and on my love for Nebraska football would not burn as bright. So from me to all of you who are truly college football fans my thanks and an undying invitation to join with me at my tailgate any time, we are brothers, we just wear differet colors.

>>>T_O_B

if the phrase "the best college football fan" were in the dictionary that would be the definition :clap

-on a side note I find it ironic (and hilarious) that you would post this following a CU fan in the "biggest rivals" thread... none the less it was a great post!!

I haven't read every post, so I don't know if this was discussed, but you would think T.O. will try hard to get the OU game played every year. This should always be the last game of the regular season, even though that could mean playing sometimes two weeks in a row. With Bo and Bob, that should bring back the rivalry.

With Bo and Bob coaching the two teams the stage is definately set for just that. And the national media is even looking for it. Did you hear Bo on Rome's show? Rome wanted to know if he should buy a ticket to see NU/OU...never once mentioned CU in the whole interview. Even the press knows the difference!

And OU's athletic director (Castiglione) had been trying to get the game back to an annual meeting while Solich was coach here.. So it COULD happen..

Let's all be good and say our prayers... see ya in Norman for a great game! :)

If I can't have OU as our rival, and since I don't want the wanna be hippie sCrUb's be our "rival", here's my choices...

Middle Tennessee State

East Carolina

or

Utah state

heck, why don't we just show up at Chadron State College and make them our in-state rival?

either them or Kearney:)