Biggest Rival?

Biggest Rival  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

There are rivalry games, Like NE vr. OU in the great Big 8 days. MU and OSU in the Big Ten. Alab. and Aub.

Then there are the Love to win/Hate to lose games. NE Vr. CU

...and then there are the teams you hate because they play so good, USC (now) and at times Miami, Florida, Penn State, Alabama.

For a rival to be a rival there just has to be the down in your gut feeling that if you get beat you'll die and if you win you'll cry. Its what makes college football, all college sports for that matter, King of the Hill.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

I agree with OU being a big rival (I live in Oklahoma), but to be a really big rival i think you need to play every year like we do with Colorado. I just think that they are classless like when their drunk fans were throwing whisky bottles and everything on the field in Boulder in 05. Its very satisfying to watch us beat the crap out of them year in and year out. Also Dan Hawkins saying" Our worst days as a buffolo are better than the best days as a cornhusker." The guy is an idiot.

I agree with OU being a big rival (I live in Oklahoma), but to be a really big rival i think you need to play every year like we do with Colorado. I just think that they are classless like when their drunk fans were throwing whisky bottles and everything on the field in Boulder in 05. Its very satisfying to watch us beat the crap out of them year in and year out. Also Dan Hawkins saying" Our worst days as a buffolo are better than the best days as a cornhusker." The guy is an idiot.

"beating them year in and year out"...really? dont you have to actually beat them year in and out to make that claim. Dan Hawkins is right, Nebraska is a dump

"beating them year in and year out"...really? dont you have to actually beat them year in and out to make that claim. Dan Hawkins is right, Nebraska is a dump

And you're a tool....coincidence? :dunno

To me though OU is our traditional rival that has been taken away, and even though the Puffs and the media are trying to make them our rival, they will never be our rival. a rivalry has to be somewhat of a give and take, when one side holds a greater than 70% winning percentage over the other it is not a rivalry.

To me our rival is whichever team is currently "up" in the conference in a given year. NU has always been a top team traditionally, the conference just rotates which other team(s) are as well. - I'm speaking historically, the past 10 years or so have been an anomaly to this statement but the statement as a whole has held true in the past and will hold true in the future.

I voted mizzou, because for the last few years we've been alternating win/loss with them the most (who ever has home field wins) and both teams bring their "A" games whenever we play each other. I'm only 19 so the OU rivalry was practically dead when i started watching football (well, they sucked we were dominant... not much of a rivalry imo, then the big 12 was formed and the rivalry went down the drain).

Rivalry raking.... IMO

1. Mizzou

2. K-St. (I live on the boarder of Kansas)

3. sCUm

4. OU

5. Texas, and their not a rival I just hate them

OU is our rival. now whether nebraska is oklahoma's rival you'd have to ask them.

they lead the series...

Nebraksa 37 wins

Oklahoma 43 wins

and three ties just to keep it interesting.

the universe will never be right until nebraska and oklahoma play EVERY thanksgiving.

why dont you and Hawkins go bump weiners? you're a tool bag