Biggest Rival?

Biggest Rival  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:bonez:madash:madash:bonez

The Nebraska vr Colorado series stand at Nebraska, 31 wins, Colorado, 7 wins, one tie. Boston Bo...Chihuahua likes to think in terms of decades, OK in the last ten (10) years its Nebraska, 6 wins, Colorado, 4 wins. There you have it doggy boy. Colorado is getting better but then again they have never been able to sustain the momemtum before and I doubt they will this time either. The Colorado program has also been tainted by a scandal that received national attention when the CU team was coached by Gary Barnett. Colorado has also received sanctions from the NCAA on two other separate occasions. The first involved 133 student athletes both men and women who participated in six different programs from 2001 through 2005. The second involved recruiting violations by coach Rick Neuheisel and his staff and occurred in 2002 through 2003. The University of Nebraska was investigated by the NCAA for problems with the wresteling and swimming programs, no sanctions were levied. Nebraska's Football program while having some minor problems, as does every program, has remained above board and has had no problems with the NCAA.

So Doggy when you get done lapping up your Alpo try and remember, Colorado habitually in trouble with the NCAA, Nebraska habitually a clean program, in the last decade Nebraska, 6 wins, Colorado, 4 wins, and oh my goodness Colorado has a one game winning streak going. That's about as good as it gets for you mountain-billies and unfortunately that's not real good.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers TO ALL YOU BIG RED FANS :cheers:bonez

well, that story is two minutes of my life i wont get back...thanks for waisting my time. Of course your Hunsker friend dodged it and returned a blow to the head. All Husker fans are Chuck Norris likes. The next time you tell the story are you going to add a heal kick or something cool like that? asshat

Boston, you're on thin ice on this board - you've been warned twice already. A third infraction results in a permanent ban. I won't increase the warning this time, as there was some name-calling directed toward you earlier in the thread - but this is your last warning, period. Another infraction and you're gone.

Follow the rules. If you can't, find another place to post.

so, i cant say ass hat but others can post a picture of a smilie wearing an ass for a hat. Hypocritical board if you ask me. You should just re name the forum Husker circle jerk.

Goodbye...

so, i cant say ass hat but others can post a picture of a smilie wearing an ass for a hat. Hypocritical board if you ask me. You should just re name the forum Husker circle jerk.

Hey! I'm sometimes known as Forum Husker Circle and he just called me a jerk! Personal Attack!!!!

Yeah, but Cy, it's, you know, you... :lol:

Oh...well, when you put it THAT way...okay then <_<

well, that story is two minutes of my life i wont get back...thanks for waisting my time. Of course your Hunsker friend dodged it and returned a blow to the head. All Husker fans are Chuck Norris likes. The next time you tell the story are you going to add a heal kick or something cool like that? asshat

Boston, you're on thin ice on this board - you've been warned twice already. A third infraction results in a permanent ban. I won't increase the warning this time, as there was some name-calling directed toward you earlier in the thread - but this is your last warning, period. Another infraction and you're gone.

Follow the rules. If you can't, find another place to post.

Goodbye...

Thank god!!!!!

I would say right now that the rivalry thing is really heating up. It really comes down to four teams............Mizzou, KSU, CU, OU..................out of those teams I think I hate KSUcks the most because their fans just seem to be bottom feeders! I haven't met a decent KSU fan yet!

Thank god!!!!!

***SNIP***

You're welcome. And you shouldn't use my informal title - just refer to me as "M'Lord". Thank you and good night...

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

Its Friday. The sun is not all the way down here which means at least 2/3 of the country is still able to see outdoors without artificial light sources and..

Aaaaaa, AR is saying "Good night." What's up with that, Dude? Oh, excuse me, I meant, "M Lord."

>>>T_O_B

:):corndance:):corndance:):corndance:)

OU is our rival. now whether nebraska is oklahoma's rival you'd have to ask them.

they lead the series...

Nebraksa 37 wins

Oklahoma 43 wins

and three ties just to keep it interesting.

the universe will never be right until nebraska and oklahoma play EVERY thanksgiving.

I think most would feel that way, but this rivalry is not one of hate, but respect. Thanksgiving should belong to NU/OU, like it used to.

Or are we just old??

:cheers

:):hellloooo:hellloooo:)

PC Old is a state of mind. My generation's moto was "trust no one over 30" as far as I'm concerner now it's trust no one who thinks he's over 30." Jus keep rockin'.

>>>T_O_B

:)

I don't know, I have a couple teenagers and one that is 22, and what I see (more from their friends and classmates) is "Someone else will take care of it...". No Responsibility at all...but then our parents probably said something like that about us too. :boxosoap

OU is our rival. now whether nebraska is oklahoma's rival you'd have to ask them.

they lead the series...

Nebraksa 37 wins

Oklahoma 43 wins

and three ties just to keep it interesting.

the universe will never be right until nebraska and oklahoma play EVERY thanksgiving.

I think most would feel that way, but this rivalry is not one of hate, but respect. Thanksgiving should belong to NU/OU, like it used to.

Or are we just old??

:cheers

no, this means bo has got to beat bob six times in order to regain parity!

How come no one emailed me when this thread started? This a good one...lol

Here is my take, rivalries are irrelevant for most of us now. The reason is the parity that is now coming to fruition in the Big 12 North. As of right now KU and MU will be the odds on favorite to win the North next season. NU, CU, and K-State could all make some noise and throw off any of those predictions. ISU is a team that you should not take lightly. In other words it is anybody's ballgame and putting an emphasis on one specific game could cost you other cruicial games. So the days of worrying about who is whose rival are about over. Let OU and UT continue to dry hump one another and then let one of us pick up the ball and run with it.

To HuskerTrucker, get your head out from under your hood, you said something about the decent CU fans not doing enough to prevent the drunks from giving us a bad name, well let me clue you in, our head coach before your game warned the students that he would pull his team off the field. Now I know this seems incredulous to you that a school would actually put more into sportsmanship then the actual outcome of a game but that is exactly what is now happening in Boulder. Quite honestly I have not seen anything that you write that would make me believe that you are no different then the people that you yourself complain about, when in Rome................

To HuskerTrucker, get your head out from under your hood, you said something about the decent CU fans not doing enough to prevent the drunks from giving us a bad name, well let me clue you in, our head coach before your game warned the students that he would pull his team off the field. Now I know this seems incredulous to you that a school would actually put more into sportsmanship then the actual outcome of a game but that is exactly what is now happening in Boulder. Quite honestly I have not seen anything that you write that would make me believe that you are no different then the people that you yourself complain about, when in Rome................

Glad to hear Hawkins is taking sportsmanship seriously. I mean that. One of the prouder moments as a Husker fan is when the stadium applauds the other team at the end of a home game, win or lose......I hope this tradition stays alive.