Which is better?

husker4

1620, I think. Although all AM sucks because I can't get it in the office. Stupid steel buildings. FM FTW!!

Hell your lucky! I get stuck hearing about the Longhorns and Red Raiders all friggen day! :throw

OH GOD man, I hear ya! I know you can stream 1620 over the net, but streaming media is blocked here @ my office...so I am always a day behind because I have to listen to the podcasts. SUCKS!!!!

O-well, I guess thats what I get for being born in and staying in Texas! :dunno

no contest in Omaha........1620 the zone (USC) is the best sports radio in the area........590 is horrible.....Matt Perault is a goober who actually makes a fool of himself quite often..... I have actually called in anc corrected him a few times, after he will go on a "rant" and then be wrong about his rant....many others call to correct him also......complete and utter moron.....

The guys of 1620 are funny.....their show is great...yes, they favor Husker talk, but love Altman and the Jays......they bring on ESPN guests and coaches (any sport) from all over the country, including Hawkins from CU....... much better show........I don't know about 1480....never listened...

I like 1620, I stream it on the computer or podcast it since I live in Holdrege. I love billy c stuff. I've never listened 1480 though.

Do you know the other guy from Holdrege who posted above you?

Holdredge/Minden now there's a rivalry... (back in the day).

no contest in Omaha........1620 the zone (USC) is the best sports radio in the area........590 is horrible.....Matt Perault is a goober who actually makes a fool of himself quite often..... I have actually called in anc corrected him a few times, after he will go on a "rant" and then be wrong about his rant....many others call to correct him also......complete and utter moron....

This is spot on. Other than his Husker Mondays, Matt Perrault is useless. I quit listening to him after he acted like a high school girl having her first orgasm over Dana Altman deciding to come back to Creighton last spring. That had to be the single most disturbing thing I've ever heard on the radio. I can't believe BS590 has hung on to him for this long.