What game in 08' are you looking foward to??

Apathy

I'm just curious on what or which games all you Husker fans are looking foward to for this 08' season. If you want go ahead and number in order of which games you can't wait to watch and your reason for that choice. Here's my list:

1. Oklahoma - Seeing Bob and Bo go at it in Norman on opposite sides is going to be exciting and a good match.
  2. Western Michigan - Cause it'll be Bo's first game as Head Coach and the fans will go crazy. It'll be sweet to see and that's why i'm going to that game
  3. Virginia Tech - Bo's first test to see if he can beat a team ranked in the top 25 where Billy Goat struggled at
  4. Mizzo - To restore order against Chase Daniel and his offense
  5. Kansas - Reason being......well everybody should know this one....because they like slaughtered us last year 39-76 and it's pay back
  6. Texas Tech - Again to gain our pride back from the last time we faced them 'cough cough 70-10 cough cough'
  7. Colorado - Cause I can't stand them and they don't deserve to play us in Lincoln EVER

Game #1. Hopefully Memorial is still standing after Bo leads them on the field.

QFT.

And for the record, threadstarter, the last time we faced Texas Tech it was 34-31, not 70-10. 70-10 was the time before. :(

Well actually the last time that we faced Texas Tech at Texas Tech we lost 70-10 :)

But most recently we lost to Tech in Lincoln in 05' 34-31 so you are right on that one.

And in the 08' season we are actually playing Tech in Texas so that's why i posted it the way i did to restore our pride from the last time we played Tech in Texas.

1. Virginia Tech (Sept. 27) - First test (at home) against a top caliber team

2. Oklahoma (Nov. 1) - If it's at home, this game would be #1

3. Missouri (Oct. 4) - Daniel & Maclin will be a tough combination to defend

4. Kansas (Nov. 8) - Mangino and Reesing are a pair of tough competitors, and KU has handled NU lately

5. Western Michigan (Aug. 30) - First game of the season is always ripe with anticipation..... may have been higher if it had been an 'Iowa' or 'UCLA'

6. Colorado (Nov. 28) - Don't really need a reason to look forward to this one

7. Texas Tech (Oct. 11) - NU has lost two in a row to the Red Raiders.... the Huskers only two losses to TT ever

Game #1. Hopefully Memorial is still standing after Bo leads them on the field.

QFT.

And for the record, threadstarter, the last time we faced Texas Tech it was 34-31, not 70-10. 70-10 was the time before. :(

Well actually the last time that we faced Texas Tech at Texas Tech we lost 70-10 :)

But most recently we lost to Tech in Lincoln in 05' 34-31 so you are right on that one.

And in the 08' season we are actually playing Tech in Texas so that's why i posted it the way i did to restore our pride from the last time we played Tech in Texas.

Ahhh, I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. :cheers