Maurice Purify

jjamuss

As far as I know he has experience in 25 games...

Not sure about this 8 number you seemed to pull out of nowhere.

I'll double check myself but, I think he SUITED for 25 games. Only started something like 7 or 8. Although he may have made appearances in more. Didn't keep a running tally over the last couple years.

What I can recall from memory is he made impact in the last four games this year, and I think didn't get into a game at all untill the last half of the season last year. I remember him being a bit peeved about not playing USC last year for example.

Put it this way if you want to dicker about the number of games.... How much FILM will an NFL scout have of him to analyze? Answer-Not very much.

He made appearances in every single game during his career except for the Nevada game, and maybe LA Tech last year.

He did play against USC last year, but didn't get any catches. I can remember one or two throws his way, both out of reach.

Ok..last year as in Moe's junior season. He did not play against USC as a junior.

Yes he did. He didn't have any catches, but had 1 or 2 throws come his way that they couldn't connect. I think he had 8 catches against USC in 2007.

He made appearances in every single game during his career except for the Nevada game, and maybe LA Tech last year.

He did play against USC last year, but didn't get any catches. I can remember one or two throws his way, both out of reach.

Ok..last year as in Moe's junior season. He did not play against USC as a junior.

Yes he did. He didn't have any catches, but had 1 or 2 throws come his way that they couldn't connect. I think he had 8 catches against USC in 2007.

What he said....which is what I said.

NFL coaches don't give a f*** if a player is 'under-utilized' in college. They want elite athletes that don't need to be 'molded' into good players. Just because this guy had the potential to be one of the better receivers NU has had in recent memory, doesn't mean he's anywhere close to being NFL talent.m Like I said earlier......free agent invite at best.

Todd Blythe is a first round kind of receiver....

Moe is a free agent kind of receiver...

Nuff said.

I needed a good laugh. Without legal troubles Purify is "first round kind of receiver" and if Blythe had legal troubles he would be a "free agent kind receiver" just so you know. Talent wise, you gotta be kidding me. I didn't think this many people would bag on Purify come draft talks this bad. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, the guy is a good prospect with great size and had stats to back it up. Yes he drops some balls, but people are making it sound like he doesn't have a chance at the next level. I don't agree.

Nuff said.

I needed a good laugh. Without legal troubles Purify is "first round kind of receiver" and if Blythe had legal troubles he would be a "free agent kind receiver" just so you know. Talent wise, you gotta be kidding me. I didn't think this many people would bag on Purify come draft talks this bad. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, the guy is a good prospect with great size and had stats to back it up. Yes he drops some balls, but people are making it sound like he doesn't have a chance at the next level. I don't agree.

Todd Blythe = 4 year starter/All Big 12 receiver

Mo Purify = Play 50% of the offensive plays for 2 years.

Come on, man. You're better than that.

Nuff said.

Todd Blythe = 4 year starter/All Big 12 receiver

Mo Purify = Play 50% of the offensive plays for 2 years.

Come on, man. You're better than that.

Blythe always played on a losing team. Teams pass when all they do is get beat...yes I know Nebraska sucked this year, but we will never be worse than ISU. Look at Mo's stats late last year when we went on passing frenzies and Mo was actually targeted a lot. Anyways, "Mo played 50% of the offensive plays in 2 years"...don't you remember the Callahan bashing on play calling/production and how much he, for some reason would not pass it to Mo? I for one don't blame Mo for being under utilized. I'm not trying to take anything away from Blythe(he's good I know), but Mo certainly is not getting enough credit.

Nuff said.

Blythe - 47 Games....176 Receptions....3096 Yards....17.5 Yards Per Reception....51 TD's

Purify - 25 Games....91 Receptions....1444 Yards....15.8 Yards Per Reception...16 TD's

Blythe - 6'5" 4.70 speed

Purify - 6'2" 4.65 speed

Sorry Blythe didn't get into any kind of legal difficulties...apparently he was too busy earning a 3.25 GPA to get into too much trouble. Might have something to do with personal responsibility or something...dumb rural hick... <_<

Blythe is twice the receiver Purify is and even he doesn't match up to Nelson at KSU or Franklin at MU. Purify = free agent.