Maurice Purify

jjamuss

Does anyone have thoughts as to who will pick up Mo, and what round he will go in?

I've never been a fan of pro ball, but I think whatever team picks up Purify will be the team I follow.

Nope and Nope. To be honest WR's are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Grant it there are players that stand out on occasion but for the most part they are plentiful.

I'm sorry.....as much as i like Mo, i think he goes undrafted. He would have to drastically improve his stock between now and the draft, but i can definetely see him being signed by a team as a free agent. He has really good hands and is a huge threat in the red zone because of his frame.

He'll get drafted. Hell, there are teams that throw away draft picks on QBs from Hofstra in the 6th and 7th rounds. Purify is an awesome red zone receiver, hasn't had too many problems catching the ball, and has a real good vertical. Some team will take a flier on him in the 5th.

My money is on the Chiefs. Awesome 2nd WR to take over for Bowe when he moves into Kennison's spot next year.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Jan 25 2008, 07:31 PM) 302642[/snapback]

He'll get drafted. Hell, there are teams that throw away draft picks on QBs from Hofstra in the 6th and 7th rounds. Purify is an awesome red zone receiver, hasn't had too many problems catching the ball, and has a real good vertical. Some team will take a flier on him in the 5th.

My money is on the Chiefs. Awesome 2nd WR to take over for Bowe when he moves into Kennison's spot next year.

Exactly