Spring Game

mwj98

I will try to make it.

i dont know if I can. I cannot drive yet. I went to the 06 spring game. Was fun.

honestly, for me it wasnt the game that was good... it was being in memorial stadium for the first time. what an experience!

Hope I can make it and hope to see a lot of you guys there.

Ill be there. I would find it hilarious if the entire stadium were sold out then students and staff couldnt get in. I wonder what would happen if they sold the maximum ammount of seats...would they still let students, staff and kids in for free? Boy wouldnt that be a GREAT problem to have.

not that it matters but Section 26 Row 37

According to the "talk" on rivals....all of the assigned seating was bought out by 8:15 yesterday morning. The only seats left were general admission. If true...that is very impressive! I sure wish I could go. :(

We bought 150 reserved seats all together in the West stadium. Taking three buses from Omaha with all you can drink and snacks on the way down. Will also have an all you can eat & drink tailgate before the game. We have done it the last 3 years and it's been a great time. GBR!

If you're interested in going... send me a message or an email. I'll let you know the cost and other details then.