Any chance Gameday comes to Lincoln again next year??

jakokid

I think you missed a big one ILLINOIS AT PENN STATE. A lot of people are convinced illinois has started something here, that could be the battle for the big 10

with [name redacted] and his SEC style of play, the illini could really shake-up the big 10+1.

0 chance this coming year. It better be a pretty lame week in college football for them to pick Lincoln again this year......too many good match ups every week.

:yeah

Look for them to come back for OU in '09, that is unless they are in Blacksburg earlier that year for our showdown with VT.

How sweet would Gameday in Lincoln for OU v. NU be? Stoops v. Pelini. That's gonna get some attention....hell, it's gonna get attention this year too.

IF we beat Va tech, we are in, Mizzou wont be defeated up until that point, our only blockade is if oregon starts strong again, because they play USC that week, and we all know ESPN's mancrush for USC. but if not i didnt see to many big games that week.

All things being equal regarding the records involved, I think any of these could be potential spoilers...

Florida at Arkansas

FSU at Miami

Illinois at Michigan

I would think that both teams would have to be ranked and it would have to be an important match-up. Seeing that we are ranked #74 on Rivals at the moment....I don't think this will happen this season. IMO

Agreed 100%. Hopefully next year, both teams are in a position to make it happen.

I would think that both teams would have to be ranked and it would have to be an important match-up. Seeing that we are ranked #74 on Rivals at the moment....I don't think this will happen this season. IMO

Until Rivals is part of the BCS equation I'm not going to give their ranking any merit.

Jeeeezuuus, don't say that too loud!

IF we beat Va tech, we are in, Mizzou wont be defeated up until that point, our only blockade is if oregon starts strong again, because they play USC that week, and we all know ESPN's mancrush for USC. but if not i didnt see to many big games that week.

This just in, USC will be the first team to have Gameday without playing a game....