Bandwagon Fans

theneguy95

What does ISU have that's entertaining?? Other than that one strip club downtown Ames that I went to when my job sent me to Ames for a few days. I gotta tell you. That strip club was......let's just say......quite the experience :thumbs .

What is the name of that strip club in downtown Ames? I went there several years ago in the summer when me and my buddies went to play golf at the Harvester. For $1 the girls would come down off the stage and give you a lap dance....AMAZING!!!

Scott

What does ISU have that's entertaining?? Other than that one strip club downtown Ames that I went to when my job sent me to Ames for a few days. I gotta tell you. That strip club was......let's just say......quite the experience :thumbs .

What is the name of that strip club in downtown Ames? I went there several years ago in the summer when me and my buddies went to play golf at the Harvester. For $1 the girls would come down off the stage and give you a lap dance....AMAZING!!!

Scott

I cannot remember the name of it. But I went there on a night where there was a really good drink special. Like, $2 u-call-it or something. And the cups were huge and he filled it up about 75% liquor and the rest, mixer. There was 1 dancer there that hustled me into going to the back room but unlike any strip bars around here, she insisted that my hands could go where ever they wanted. And so could hers. I'll just say,....it was a "blast". ;)

Michael you asked me to explain...

I didn't say people who criticize the huskers are bandwagon fans. I said people who claim to be husker fans while we were wining at least 9 games every season who have switched to a team who is recently successful is a bandwagon fan. Productive criticism I have no problem with. booing I don't agree with, and rooting for another team when them winning will benefit nebraska makes perfect sense to me. Was that what you asked me to clarify?

Yes, that is what I asked.

Root for another team? What other team is there besides Nebraska?

Personally I have never booed the Huskers. I cheer for them to win every game never hoping they lose to secure a coaches demise. I do not own let alone wear another teams items.

Does this make me a better fan? NO, it is just how I choose to follow the Huskers. I do not think that I am a better fan I just think I am the best fan I can be.