Guess Who i Saw

Maurice Purify....Good luck Purify

just curious ...what were you doing there?

. . . the threadstarter . . . IS MAURICE PURIFY!! :hellloooo

Edit: Did anyone see that World-Herald article this week about Purify? It said he's been working his butt off, dropped fifteen pounds and shaved time off his 40. Sounds very optimistic.

Edit: Did anyone see that World-Herald article this week about Purify? It said he's been working his butt off, dropped fifteen pounds and shaved time off his 40. Sounds very optimistic.

To bad he didn't like Huskers fans... he said in another article from his hometown paper that our expectations were to high. Also, wish he would have played more while he was here, but maybe he would have if he had dropped the pounds and improved his speed while here.

Just not that big a Mo fan... sorry!

It is too bad he didn't work that hard when he was @ NU. At one point, didn't he balloon up to almost 240?

It is too bad he didn't work that hard when he was @ NU. At one point, didn't he balloon up to almost 240?

I never thought he was ever over 230 but that could just be me.

I never thought he was ever over 230 but that could just be me.

I thought I remembered reading, may have been last year before spring practice, that he was up around 238 and the coaches didn't seem too happy with that. Any way, wish him well, just thought he would become a more productive player in this offense.

Maybe he would have played more if he had kept his a$$ out of trouble....fighting down town and then getting pulled over for a DUI (or suspicion) is pretty stupid. I am not too sure he will make it b/c of his off field problems. The past couple of years the NFL commish has made some changes to have these guys actually follow the law....at least with a couple of them.