Ricky T almost left ??????

This was emailed to me from another site

Just got done talking to Rickey T here in the computer Lab on campus- Here is what he said....

1.- he was going to transfer to ASU if the new staff had stayed

2.-loves the new strength coach and coaching staff--hes up to 201 lbs

3.-said last year coaches would make excuses after losses and had everyone playing the wrong positions

4.-said Bo's expectations are through the roof- wants a NC

5.-Said he couldn't explain the feeling right now of the players, but he said the team will be special next year

6.-also mentioned that when the coaches were making excuses about injuries and such, said "This is Nebraska Football, that stuff happens, instead of bitching we should have gotten right back it"

Just a real chill guy to talk to, he will be a good one for us next year!

Just got done talking to Rickey T here in the computer Lab on campus- Here is what he said....

new or old? i'm thinking 'old'.

3.-said last year coaches would make excuses after losses and had everyone playing the wrong positions

5.-Said he couldn't explain the feeling right now of the players, but he said the team will be special next year

6.-also mentioned that when the coaches were making excuses about injuries and such, said "This is Nebraska Football, that stuff happens, instead of bitching we should have gotten right back it"

is it fall yet? i'm ready for some FOOTBALL.

new or old? i'm thinking 'old'.

is it fall yet? i'm ready for some FOOTBALL.

I hear you HACK, I hear you.

GBR!!!

Saw the same post on another sites, its legit

i got an email from a guy who says he's a deposed prince from nigeria and needs my help in obtaining a substantial amount of money from a bank using a post-dated check and my bank account. i checked with my brother and he said he got *THE EXACT SAME EMAIL*!

it's GOTTA be legit, right?

i got an email from a guy who says he's deposed prince from nigeria and needs my help in obtaining a substantial amount of money from a back using a post-dated check and my bank account. i checked with my brother and he said he got *THE EXACT SAME EMAIL*!

And I saw basically the same post in someone else's words..

i got an email from a guy who says he's a deposed prince from nigeria and needs my help in obtaining a substantial amount of money from a bank using a post-dated check and my bank account. i checked with my brother and he said he got *THE EXACT SAME EMAIL*!

:rollin:

Exactly.

Not sure which is worse: people posting rumors about Husker football or people posting sarcastic comments about "something they have heard from a friend's uncle's dog's brother."

Oh no, I just did it. I'm hilarious! That's the first time it has ever been done in the history of the board. I rule.

:bang