NU vs. MU

lol its just funny cuz if we would've either lost another game or won another game then we probably wouldn't have to play kansas second round. Id much rather play one of the other top 4 teams (Oklahoma who we beat, Kansas State who we beat, Texas who we almost beat on the road)

With the way the Huskers have been playing lately, anything is possible. They're playing some of the best defense in the league and some shots are finally starting to fall.

Mizzou, I think won't be a problem. We should beat them handily. Kansas is another story.....we don't match up with them at all, but then again....we didn't match up well with a lot of teams this year and still found a way to win.

This is now a season of what-ifs. What if the Huskers close the deal against ISU, CU, Baylor and what if they could have closed out Texas? Wow, so close to a real special season. With that said, I think the team has definitely come along nicely in the second half of the season. I think the Huskers will definitely be an NCAA team next year or in 2010. The train definitely appears to be on the track.

The huskers are definitely better than what they have been. Beat the tigers and then my Jayhawks can play the big red one more time. I want to see Maric and Chalmers on the same court one last time. Congrats on a good season, hopefully you will make the NITT. Rock Chalk in the NCAA tournament!

Why is everyone counting the Mizzou game as an Autowin. They beat us at home just two weeks ago and they have already played two game this year at the Sprint.

My question also. Mizzou is certainly underachieving (except in the bar fight area), but they do have wins over Purdue, Kansas State, Maryland and Texas.

Why is everyone counting the Mizzou game as an Autowin. They beat us at home just two weeks ago and they have already played two game this year at the Sprint.

My question also. Mizzou is certainly underachieving (except in the bar fight area), but they do have wins over Purdue, Kansas State, Maryland and Texas.

As I expressed, I am a little nervous and think NU would be better off losing that CU game. Hopefully NU will win and then beat KU and then the whole NCAA, but I am not holding my breathe for that

Mizzou is kinda like NU. Weve beat teams such as Oregon, Texas A&M, Arizona State, and K-State then lost to other teams like Iowa State and Colorado. IThe game's outcome will depend on what squad shows up for the game.

I think KU will win the tourney sadly, and then get a 1 seed and make at LEAST the final four, maybe lose to carolina? They are the second best team in the country in my opinion.

Sadly? What better team to represent the Big 12 in the NCAA tournament? NU is just not there no matter much Doc can coach. He needs to get more talent like Maric and Cookie in there. Then you might be able to compete with KU. I hope you beat the tigers and we can play one last time this season. Rock Chalk!