Just got a Husker red car

OK so just got my Husker red Dodge Charger (no Hemi too many tickets) and wanted to get some personalized Husker plates. Do any of you have any good ideas of what to put on a Husker plate?

Was wondering if I could do like "Got Bo" or "Bo Noz" something like that.

Scott

BOGASTIC.

BOGASM.

IM4BO.

You should post pictures of you car and the license plate on here after you get it all done. I wanted a Charger but i've read that their transmissions are terrible and their not real good on fuel efficient so that's why i'll probably be getting a V6 Camry. I hope that your Husker Charger doesn't have any problems.

OK so just got my Husker red Dodge Charger (no Hemi too many tickets) and wanted to get some personalized Husker plates. Do any of you have any good ideas of what to put on a Husker plate?

Scott

I have a yellow charger with the Hemi...gf has a silver one without. We both love them. I wanted a Husker red one, but they told me at the time I bought mine a year and a half ago that they would be limited, so I went with the Top Banana...haven't gotten a ticket yet. Bad thing about that Hemi is that it eats gas!! :bang

Mine is easy to spot, it don't have any of the Daytona markings or for that matter any markings, except for the word "CHARGER" in the rear window. And it will be getting a bra put on when I get home next time, tired of repairing chips from all the sand on the highways - and the bugs don't look good on yellow. :angry:

Scott

Sweet! I've got a Huskers red Dodge Ram 1500. Almost didn't buy it cuz it doesn't have the Hemi but my wife pointed out that it's Husker Red. I bought it :koolaid2:

I've been thinking of getting personalized plates that say:

Hskrsfn

Scott

BOGASTIC.

BOGASM.

IM4BO.

IM4BO! I LIKE IT! I was going to do ALL4BO too

You should post pictures of you car and the license plate on here after you get it all done. I wanted a Charger but i've read that their transmissions are terrible and their not real good on fuel efficient so that's why i'll probably be getting a V6 Camry. I hope that your Husker Charger doesn't have any problems.

Actually I looked them up and they rate real well on www.Edmunds.com Right now you can get the Charger SE PLus package which come with the 3.5 L V6, power seats, 17 inch wheels and CD/MP3 player with 1 year of Sirius for about 4000 off sticker with rebate and package discount! I got the TorRed color which is basically Husker red. Now I gotta pimp it all out with Husker stuff haha

How about this for a plate CALLAWHO

I want us to get Chargers for patrol cars, but our Chief thinks they are too aggressive?! :blink:

We have a few of the 6 cylinders (to save the city gas) and they SUCK! ZERO pick up when you punch the gas. I have and always will be partial to the good ole reliable Crown Vic. Although I now drive a F250 as my unmarked.