Proof that the new training system is working

I know this is getting off the subject, but it's the simple carbs dude. It's the bun, the fries, the regular pop instead of diet. Anything that's white and processed is bad: white bread, white rice, heated potatoes, refined sugar, etc. Bud Light: there's your future beer. :)

The burger itself won't make you gain weight. Today I went to King Kong's in Omaha. (great burger!!!) I ate it with just one bun. Good luck.

Back to football. I wonder if Castille has increased his speed. I wonder if a lot of players have increased their quickness and speed. I have a feeling that is the case.

I know this is getting off the subject, but it's the simple carbs dude. It's the bun, the fries, the regular pop instead of diet. Anything that's white and processed is bad: white bread, white rice, heated potatoes, refined sugar, etc. Bud Light: there's your future beer. :)

The burger itself won't make you gain weight. Today I went to King Kong's in Omaha. (great burger!!!) I ate it with just one bun. Good luck.

Back to football. I wonder if Castille has increased his speed. I wonder if a lot of players have increased their quickness and speed. I have a feeling that is the case.

The guy is right...I've dropped 35 lbs since December just by cutting out all the chips and Doritos and crap I used to eat. Back to my college weight now...can't keep the women off me!

Has anybody ever noticed that really fat broads always waddle into the C-Store for a diet soda and end up filling like a 5-gallon bucket up with the stuff? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Like switching from a regular cigarette to a ultra-light but smoking twice as many?

Just an observation...and now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast

ahhhh...it's good to see #19 again!!! That guy is gonna be kick ass this year!

I thought he was fine how he was, but it's exciting to see he's trimmed down and is ready to carry the ball for us over the long haul. He's going to pound the rock very well for us for the next 3 years. I am confident that he will be dominant for us when Lucky is gone. Not to mention the other stable of backs we will have besides him after this upcoming football season.

ahhhh...it's good to see #19 again!!! That guy is gonna be kick ass this year!

I thought he was fine how he was, but it's exciting to see he's trimmed down and is ready to carry the ball for us over the long haul. He's going to pound the rock very well for us for the next 3 years. I am confident that he will be dominant for us when Lucky is gone. Not to mention the other stable of backs we will have besides him after this upcoming football season.

As long as he learns to hang onto the ball. Fumbles killed his playing time.

The guy is right...I've dropped 35 lbs since December just by cutting out all the chips and Doritos and crap I used to eat. Back to my college weight now...can't keep the women off me!

Has anybody ever noticed that really fat broads always waddle into the C-Store for a diet soda and end up filling like a 5-gallon bucket up with the stuff? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Like switching from a regular cigarette to a ultra-light but smoking twice as many?

Just an observation...and now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast

if only that worked for everyone