Glenn Moving to LB

This only further proves my suspicions that NU will be a more determined team this year. These kids must already be buying into Pelini, can't say that I blame them. It is going to be a good year in the Big 12 North.

course you talk to the mild cats and they will say we are in trouble and are rotating players out of nessacity...and they'd be right, because we have to much talent there in that running back group and want the best play makers on the field...i can't wait to trash them in mancrappen this year.

I'm guessing it looks like Castille will get the #2 spot at rb, otherwise I think coaches would want him to stay at rb.

If he can play maybe it will stop us from having to burn a shirt.

We don't have much LB-depth so maybe he can really contribute.

Helu was ahead of Glenn as well.

But his move to LB was needed and he was the best option for it right now.

I'm guessing it looks like Castille will get the #2 spot at rb, otherwise I think coaches would want him to stay at rb.

If he can play maybe it will stop us from having to burn a shirt.

We don't have much LB-depth so maybe he can really contribute.

and if he's gonna learn the job, he's got a heck of a teaching staff to tutor him.

more power to him for the move. this may work out for everyone concerned.

Actually, I think it looks like Helu might get the #2 job. Just from things I've been hearing, and I'm not at all well informed. What's the status there?

IIRC, Castille has fumble issues that may or may not have been sorted out, and Helu was on his way to having the whole package down (pass blocking, notably, which is especially important)