The Tide are talkin about our spring game sellout

Nate

kind of pathetic for one year with free admission they beat our record, well crushed it, but we've had 50,000+ coming every year for awhile now and they act like they are the only fanbase thats had this kind of success at a Spring Game.

I say that after reading this comment... "Last year's ADay game is already part of the legend of Alabama football. Everybody else that follows will just be copycats."

Most of the other people are very respectful, but that comment just struck me wrong.

Braggin' about the attendance records while having free admission.

They also seem to think ESPN hates them and loves the B-12..Seems like EVERYBODY feels slighted by ESPN.

mdavis

Posted April 10, 2008 08:19 PM

Will ESPN mske a big joke about Nebraska filling their stadium up,like they did to us??

sportsdame

Posted April 10, 2008 07:00 PM

Nebraska's stadium only holds 81,000 +, no way they can beat our record.

BamaJag

Posted April 10, 2008 08:22 PM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by mdavis:

Will ESPN mske a big joke about Nebraska filling their stadium up,like they did to us?

The 8-Ball says doubtful, but not because of ESPN bias. ESPN will not jest at the passion of the Nebraska fans because they have decided to cover spring football (televising Florida's spring game).

ilovecorndogs

Posted April 10, 2008 09:13 PM Hide Post

The only reason y'all sold out the A-game last year was because of the unnatural obsession over the coach. Its a little creepy. Oh yea, did the players get there rings yet for the "spring game national championship"?

We didn't sell anything out, Cornpup! It was free admission!

ummm, selling out one spring game a year is one thing.

how about try and beat the consecutive sell out record....then we'll talk, Bama

Who you talkin' to? <_<

(You might want to post it on their board..where they might be more apt to see it).

Just sayin'

ummm, selling out one spring game a year is one thing.

how about try and beat the consecutive sell out record....then we'll talk, Bama

Who you talkin' to? <_<

(You might want to post it on their board..where they might be more apt to see it).

Just sayin'

to bad they you know didn't sell out their game, they just hey look free tickets...while nebraska actually did sell out the spring game...also screw the tide....i got tigers in my family...

I bet they didn't say **** to their recruits about their stadium being packed with freebies. Us filling much of our stadium while charging was more impressive than that, us filling the stadium while charging is way more impressive. Ya the tickets aren't expensive but $8/$10 is way more than $0.

Props to 'em though, most programs still wouldn't sell-out their Spring-game with free tickets.

What a bunch of losers. I was in Tuscaloosa Saturday before the game. Their game day tailgating is weak...lol. They will never have the sellouts to match Nebraska. At least in Nebraska you can tell who is going to the game by all the red...they act like they are going to a picnic down there, just wear what ever falls off the dresser that morning.

dedhoarse I bet their Spring Game tickets didn't sell on Tickethippo for $50 or more each either. :box If the tickets weren't free, I bet they wouldn't get 30,000 to show up...and that is including the recruits.