NU vs Wichita State

Thats a NU winner 3-0, what a game especially the pitching by Bird(who went the longest of his carrer) and Herr. Shutting out the shockers is a huge accomplishment, let alone with only one extra base hit.

The game was a ton of fun and the wind did play a factor in the game but was for both teams, both teams would have had a couple Home runs but still was fun except for the wind. The only extra base hit was in the 9th inning with 2 outs, I was really impressed with how well Bird did after his rough outing against Okie State.

I was there!

That was a big mid-week win. That is a very good team that they absolutely shut down tonight. That team should host a regional, IMO.

I thought it was going to be a looooooong night the way the ball was carrying to the left field foul pole. But what a performance by Bird and Herr. That was just what we needed out of them.

And I got to give credit to WSU's starter, he pitched lights out after that first inning.

Great game. Great win. Now let's beat the feathers off of the Jayhawks this weekend!

Also, on a side note: I DVR'd the game and I'm watching it right now and I gotta say... The camera men are freakin' TERRIBLE. Holy hell. Also sucks we got stuck listening to WSU announcers.