For those who missed Pelini's post game

I love his direct approach to answering questions.

I sure don't miss "There a good football team", "they executed real well"

:bang What I don't miss is, the comments about how they didn't execute the game plan that he put together...ugh!! Give me a break, duh! Maybe his game plan sucked!!

I think Bo will put it right out there and say what is on his mind. What I do like about him is that there are no individuals to be blamed...it is a team effort. He even refuses to name the recruits individually when talking to the press, I think that is a real smart move....as long as he states that they aren't individuals, that they are hopefully going to become part of the "team".

Honestly, what is so different about Bo's statements? First, I absolutely agree Bo and BC are different people with different personalities. But is there less coachspeak going on?

On QB Joe Ganz

...He’s a good football player, a tremendous leader...

On QBs Patrick Witt and Zac Lee

...they’re both good football players who are growing in the system and working with Coach Watson every day...

On WR Curenski Gilleylen

He’s an explosive athlete. He’s a good football player who is developing.

On LB Tyler Wortman

He has had a very good spring. He came out of it the No. 1 Buck linebacker. He’s a back-up Mike, and I think he’s going to be a good football player for us.

Am I missing something here? Hey, husker fans, we got a real good football program going on here. A good coach. Hey, some good football players. This is going to be a good football team.

Yea I think you maybe missing a few things. When asked a direct question, he gives a direct answer.

Call it what you will, but all coaches give the same one liners and standard statements but there is a big difference between BP and BC. Such as this:

On the race for the No. 2 spot on the depth chart

“Patrick Witt is probably a little bit ahead of Zac Lee, but Zac Lee does a lot of good things.

and this

On defensive progress through the spring

It’s coming, but it’s not there yet

BC would have rambled on and on about effort and execution and would have never gotten to the point, he should be a politician rather than a football coach.

Honestly, what is so different about Bo's statements? First, I absolutely agree Bo and BC are different people with different personalities. But is there less coachspeak going on?

On QB Joe Ganz

...they’re both good football players who are growing in the system and working with Coach Watson every day...

On WR Curenski Gilleylen

On LB Tyler Wortman

He has had a very good spring. He came out of it the No. 1 Buck linebacker. He’s a back-up Mike, and I think he’s going to be a good football player for us.

Am I missing something here? Hey, husker fans, we got a real good football program going on here. A good coach. Hey, some good football players. This is going to be a good football team.

Oh! Here's my edit: "I... like... guys ... a lot." He said that, too.

On QB Joe Ganz

On WR Curenski Gilleylen

On LB Tyler Wortman

:box:boxYOU make it sound so .... "Gay"...

On QB Joe Ganz

On WR Curenski Gilleylen

On LB Tyler Wortman

:box:boxYOU make it sound so .... "Gay"...

.... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

:bang What I don't miss is, the comments about how they didn't execute the game plan that he put together.

Right, a classy coach when asked about the mistake a player makes says "we need to do a better job of coaching" instead of blaming the player for not listening to them.

Yea. Even if the fact of the matter is that the player screwed up. <_<

:bang What I don't miss is, the comments about how they didn't execute the game plan that he put together.

Right, a classy coach when asked about the mistake a player makes says "we need to do a better job of coaching" instead of blaming the player for not listening to them.

But...but...but...BC always had the perfect game plan, it was just that the players didn't fully understand or execute it the way it was put together. There was NEVER anything wrong with the game plan - except it was so complicated us "sand hillbillys" couldn't be expect to understand it even if he explained it to us. :bang

But...but...but...BC always had the perfect game plan, it was just that the players didn't fully understand or execute it the way it was put together. There was NEVER anything wrong with the game plan - except it was so complicated us "sand hillbillys" couldn't be expect to understand it even if he explained it to us. :bang

:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:funnyhahah