WHERE IS KENNY WILSON?

From what I've heard he's really been struggling with rehab. Breaking your femur is no joke, and it REALLY hurts Kenny's stock because he was a speed back. With Lucky, Helu, and Mendoza already at I-back I would be shocked if he was able to get in the rotation. You can't help but feel sorry for the guy. Kind of how I felt so bad for Matt Herian. He came back and all but he had clearly lost his edge. He could have made millions in the NFL, but alas serious injuries do happen. Who knows what Kenny Wilson could have done. He could really fly before his injury.

From what I've heard he's really been struggling with rehab. Breaking your femur is no joke, and it REALLY hurts Kenny's stock because he was a speed back. With Lucky, Helu, Castillep\, and Mendoza already at I-back I would be shocked if he was able to get in the rotation. You can't help but feel sorry for the guy. Kind of how I felt so bad for Matt Herian. He came back and all but he had clearly lost his edge. He could have made millions in the NFL, but alas serious injuries do happen. Who knows what Kenny Wilson could have done. He could really fly before his injury.

fixed it for ya

I actually heard that Kenny Wilson started his own TV moving business.......seems to be working out nicely for him :)

Oh Snap!

easily two of the cruelest posts i've ever seen.

Not very classy at all, were they? <_<

Honestly guys, were only joking (at least i assume everyone else was too). I really am sympathetic for the guy because his career got cut short due to a tv. I really appreciate the fact that he chose to come to Nebraska over everyone else. I was only trying to inject a little humor into this thread, I really do wish him the best. :boxosoap