Only 1 Nebraska game on ABC/ESPN?

Most Big 12 games' (with the expection of the CU game) kick-off times and TV channel are not annouced until about a week before kickoff.

Yes. All but that one game will depend on how both teams are doing and what else is going on that week.

Of course the Big 12 title game will be on ABC too.

I hope so...

I would like to be able to see at least two or three games on TV this year...

They will wait and see how the season goes, which is nothing out of the ordinary. Plus there is still FSN and Versus. Versus actually gets some pretty respectable games. As long as we play respectably I'd say we'll be on tv for at-least the following: WMU, VT, Mizzou, Tech, KU, OU, and CU.

Plus there is the possibility for other games being picked-up on regular cable or PPV as-well.

Also, WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO JIM ROSE ANYMORE. Radio games won't be so much torture.

I hope so...

I would like to be able to see at least two or three games on TV this year...

They will wait and see how the season goes, which is nothing out of the ordinary. Plus there is still FSN and Versus. Versus actually gets some pretty respectable games. As long as we play respectably I'd say we'll be on tv for at-least the following: WMU, VT, Mizzou, Tech, KU, OU, and CU.

Plus there is the possibility for other games being picked-up on regular cable or PPV as-well.

Also, WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO JIM ROSE ANYMORE. Radio games won't be so much torture.

Livin in Jersey, doesn't give me as good a shot to see the games as some of ya...