Hunter Teafatiller arrested again

LINK

LINCOLN, Neb. — Nebraska tight end Hunter Teafatiller has again been arrested on suspicion on drunken driving.

Lincoln police say Teafatiller’s blood-alcohol level was 0.2 — more than twice the legal limit — when he was pulled over this past weekend.

The 21-year-old was arrested twice on suspicion of drunken driving within a three-month period in 2007. He was not prosecuted in the first case. He pleaded guilty in the second case and was sentenced to probation.

Teafatiller, a senior from Kingsburg, Calif., has caught nine passes for 112 yards and four touchdowns so far in his college career.

If he's been charged for one DUI in the passed. If he gets prosected for a 2nd. He will proablly get jail time. A suspended license for a year. I have 2 DUI's in a different state. I did not get probation, but was sentend 10 days jail time. I am not proud of it. But, I did learn my lesson. It was when I was younger in a college town. I hear Nebraska give out 30 or more days for the 2nd. I know judges take into consideration of the blood alchol level for sentencing. a .20 is very bad for him.

I believe this is his 3rd go around with DUI. The first wasn't prosecuted, the second he pleaded guilty and this one....... WOW that is about all that needs to be said. Apparently some people have a tough time learning lessons. Trust becomes a very big issue at this point and you just can't have that. WOW