Phil Steele sez...

hack

from kansas.com comes this little snippet fro phil steele...

On Nebraska and new coach Bo Pelini- “I like a couple things about Nebraska this year. First of all, Pelini coming in. You know you’re going to have a stronger defense. I like the talent level they have on defense. I know they didn’t achieve very well last year but I think they’re going to have the most improved defense in the country. The offense, they brought back their offensive coordinator. They can’t pass the ball as much as they did last year but I think they’re going to run it more, which is going to keep the defense off the field.”

“It was very tough for me to pick Nebraska ahead of Kansas but the key was the fact that November 8th, they do get them at home and I don’t think you’re going to see the same Nebraska team on the field this year as you did last year.”

I've could've wrote a better article than that........of course our defense will improve this year because we were almost dead last in Defense last year. It was a good article until the point where he started stating that our defense will be the most improved defense in the country.....I could've called that one.......thats where I had to pull a Homer Simpson and go "D'oh"

Wow Phil thanks for the vote of confidence, nice to see someone acknowledging that the defense WILL be improved

it has to improve, cause it cant get any worse than last year

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

I haven't gotten excited over an article in a long time!

:yeah