Games you would like to see

What two teams would you like to see play each other?

I have always wanted USC to play South Carolina.

Besides Carroll versus Spurier, I am just curious to see if the Trojans can cover the 'c$%ks (against the spread that is)

USC vs. USC?

Personally..I've wanted to see Nebraska kill ..er..I mean play Ohio State ever since I met my ex.

What two teams would you like to see play each other?

I have always wanted USC to play South Carolina.

Besides Carroll versus Spurier, I am just curious to see if the Trojans can cover the 'c$%ks (against the spread that is)

Plus the whole USC vs. USC thing...

Oh, someone said that....

Well, I am going to propose something I think is cool and they do in Basketball, whole conferences match up. 12 teams in the ACC and SEC, and toss in ND and you could do the Big 10. It would give me an excuse to root for the Big 12, which I enjoy doing. I even was for Mizzou over Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, and that took every ounce of my being to do...

For me, the choice is easy. I would have loved to have seen the 97 Huskers against the 97 Wolverines.

:yeah

Anytime I come across a lonely Michigan fan here in Ohio I hear how they would have beaten the Huskers if they would have played.

I simply laugh and imagine the true bloodletting the Big Red would have put on them.