QB Josh Freeman

Benard

anyone look at the picture a few posts above the last completely false post, still looks pretty darn thick for a 17 year old. There is no way that Freeman has a better arm than Beck. Beck graded out as having the second best arm at last years elite camp, and Freeman didnt even comment on his performance in that particular aspect, but it doesnt really matter, because arm strength doesnt make the quarterback.

anyone look at the picture a few posts above the last completely false post, still looks pretty darn thick for a 17 year old. There is no way that Freeman has a better arm than Beck. Beck graded out as having the second best arm at last years elite camp, and Freeman didnt even comment on his performance in that particular aspect, but it doesnt really matter, because arm strength doesnt make the quarterback.

Tell John Elway or Brett Farve that

Tell Peyton Manning that. Has an average arm, isnt very "thick" and still throws nearly 50 touchdown passes. Having a great arm is certainly an asset, but Jeff George, Ryan Leaf, and Doug Marinovic were all busts, and all of them had cannons. And anyone who thinks that weighing 230, even at 6'6'' is slight of frame is downright crazy. I dont base my conclusions off of one picture. I have watched more film of him and seen more pictures of him than anyone here with the possible exceptions of ETR or Nameless, and basing you opinions off of one video of him, and calling me out for stating opinions based on one picture is extremely hypocritical, especially in light of the fact that you have not posted one number on this thread once, and I have posted three in this post alone.

What do numbers have to do with ANYTHING? You can be 6'6 and carry a 260lbs. frame and look skinny. It all has to do with the way you are built and the frame you have.

The collection of videos of Josh Freeman can be found anywhere on the net (along with pictures). But on this show it displays Freeman in a wife beater (which shows how slight his frame is).

If you want to bandy about what you think, might and maybe know then have at it. But you're preaching to an empty choir.

Watch the show, then get back to me. If you still do not think he is skinny for his frame, then either you have your homer hat on too tight, or your blind. Either or, doesn't bother me.

Elway and Favre's arms are not what made/make them great. It obviously doesn't hurt, but accuracy, intelligence and all those intangibles are all more important.

Unless all you run are quick outs and slants like Tech.

And you wanna see someone slight? Take a look at Elway at Stanford, though I don't think we needed to bring Him or Favre into the conversation.

Elway and Favre's arms are not what made/make them great. It obviously doesn't hurt, but accuracy, intelligence and all those intangibles are all more important.

And you wanna see someone slight? Take a look at Elway at Stanford, though I don't think we needed to bring Him or Favre into the conversation.

Elway and Farve lived off of there arm strenght. How many times did you see Farve just sling it right past the linebackers to the receivers. Or elway throw a out pattern 40 yards down feild. All the time. Montana and Manning had the accuracy and smarts because they didnt have the arm strenth.

Elway and Farve lived off of there arm strenght. How many times did you see Farve just sling it right past the linebackers to the receivers. Or elway throw a out pattern 40 yards down feild. All the time. Montana and Manning had the accuracy and smarts because they didnt have the arm strenth.

I saw them do it a lot. But I also think they could have had the same success they've had had they not been able to do it as well as they can. That's just an opinion though, remember, Jake = Bronco fan so Elway = God Almighty.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks KC husker.......i understand the busy part......appreciate the update on Josh and sounds like he had a helluva game! with Beck and him coming along the next couple years, we should be able to concentrate on filling some of the other skill positions that are sorely needed......DB's, OL's, WR's.

hunter