1st 3 games to be televised on pay-per-view

LJS

Nebraska and Fox Sports Network announced Friday that the Huskers’ first three football games of the 2008 season will be telecast via pay-per-view on participating cable systems and nationwide to satellite dish customers.

The games included in the announcement are home games against Western Michigan on Aug. 30, San Jose State on Sept. 6 and New Mexico State on Sept. 13

Thanks for the info bro.

LJS

Nebraska and Fox Sports Network announced Friday that the Huskers’ first three football games of the 2008 season will be telecast via pay-per-view on participating cable systems and nationwide to satellite dish customers.

The games included in the announcement are home games against Western Michigan on Aug. 30, San Jose State on Sept. 6 and New Mexico State on Sept. 13

:worship Praise Jesus! :worship

Oh, another question. If you were to sign up for a subscription to Huskers.com Huskers Nside package, would the games be available for streaming over the internet? That might not be a bad option at $9.95/month.

No they do not. They did TO's last few years and I believe during Franks. but since they started this PPV thing they quit it. Oh and guess who was responsible for that? Thats right the Spermbelchingguttersloth himself. :angry:

LJS

Thanks for the info bro.

What channel will they be on in OKC? I have Dish Network if that helps.

LJS

Thanks for the info bro.

My Nephew has Direc tv. He gets all the Fox sports net games.

Thats what they will be on . FSN PPV.

Looks like an expensive first three weeks. I plan on getting one and will probably go to the bar to keep cost down on the other two.

Careful..

Last time I did that I spent $5 on a pitcher of beer and $10,500 on a replacement for the car I totaled.

I hear ya. Usually when I go to a bar to watch a game I eat (why is it bar's have some of the greatest food out there) and have only a couple. If I do end up having to many I live close enough if push comes to shove I can walk home. Would rather end up walking 1 mile then getting in an accident.

LJS

Thanks for the info bro.

Cool. I'll check into it then. Hopefully we're able to get FSN PPV

LJS

Thanks for the info bro.

Cool. I'll check into it then. Hopefully we're able to get FSN PPV

Whew. Thanks for the info also. Thought I would have to wait till the V.T. game to see them play. Will buy the first game and I have to see the San. J. St game. Last time there coach, Dick Tomey coached against us I lost a little money, lol

GBR!!!