Night and Day

Maybe this has been talked about before, but since it is the start of a new era I want to know what you prefer... the night games or day games?

I will go first... I prefer the night games. Something about the fans and the stadium takes on a new air under the stadium lights. When was the last time we won at night?

Depends on the weather and how late in the season it is.

Bowl games suck hard in the daytime, but in the northern States..You'd freeze your nads off at night games if you weren't careful.

Do the games usually start at 1:30 still? (Last game I saw in Lincoln was a night game with Washington the year they won the MNC).

It depends on the opponent. I like the night games at home for the "big" games. I think its a more intimidating environment at night. (Thats why I've hated it over the last 10 years or so that when we play Mizzou at home, its during the day, but at Mizzou, the games seem to be mostly at night.) When its the Baylors and Western Michigans of the world, I prefer the day games.

It depends on the opponent. I like the night games at home for the "big" games. I think its a more intimidating environment at night. (Thats why I've hated it over the last 10 years or so that when we play Mizzou at home, its during the day, but at Mizzou, the games seem to be mostly at night.) When its the Baylors and Western Michigans of the world, I prefer the day games.

I would be careful about including Western Michigan with Baylor. They should not be taken lightly.