10 teams to hate

I'm surpised that dilrod didn't put the Huskers on his list...

Ok, why in the hell isn't Colorado in there?

My list, is as follows in order of dislike

1. Oklahoma

2. Notre Dame

3. Colorado

4. Texas

5. FSU

6. Florida St

7. Florida

8. Michigan

9. Penn St

10. USC

I think hating CU is more a Nebraska thing... Sorry. Their fans can be a bit thuggish (I don't know where they find thugs in Boulder, I would blame Coors), but that has improved.

I hate Missouri. I think Pinkel needs to be punched in the face. Also, they haven't done a damn thing yet except beat us, a flukey Kansas team, and a 9 win Rose Bowl loser. Who cares?

You sound mad or what? You nedd this simple,:D not be pissed,okay? Are you sure it"s hate for TAR? Some time envy can get mix up against hate, hard to tell which is. Maybe it"ll do to not have either one and just be glad you can have what ever you have like you"re GBR. Only you can know this.Have good day from TuffTiger.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbuia,MU.

I hate Missouri. I think Pinkel needs to be punched in the face. Also, they haven't done a damn thing yet except beat us, a flukey Kansas team, and a 9 win Rose Bowl loser. Who cares?

You sound mad or what? You nedd this simple,:D not be pissed,okay? Are you sure it"s hate for TAR? Some time envy can get mix up against hate, hard to tell which is. Maybe it"ll do to not have either one and just be glad you can have what ever you have like you"re GBR. Only you can know this.Have good day from TuffTiger.

TuffTiger

Columbuia,MU.

If I understood that, i'd go for what it was you were saying.

All I'm saying with Missouri is, you lost to OU twice last year, a team that lost to Colorado. They are not Mizzou Tigers, they are the Missouri Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

TuffTiger

Columbuia,MU.

If I understood that, i'd go for what it was you were saying.

All I'm saying with Missouri is, you lost to OU twice last year, a team that lost to Colorado. They are not Mizzou Tigers, they are the Missouri Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

A nother thing I learn is if you get in mud and wressel with a pig you both get dirty, and the pig will like it. I try stay clean today, so have good day and soon you"re GBR will ride th pikle and you will be find.

:nanalama They you go.

TuffTiger

The college football team NU fans love to hate?

1. Ohio State Notre Dame

No self respecting Husker fan can honestly root for this team. They are the exact opposite of everything we stand for. Plus, how in the hell does everybody rank them in their top 25? Are you kidding me? :angry:

2. USC Miami

Another polar opposite to us. Their over the top celebrations and complete lack of respect for anything is just the start. The fact that they beat us 27 billion times during the "slow defense" years is tougher.

3. Notre Dame Texas

Everything is bigger in Texas, especially egos. The fans that traveled to Lincoln aren't bad, but the ones in Austin are. Most of us don't like the fact that they run the conference b/c of their money and boosters. It was nice to see them beat USC in '05, though.

4. Florida

The Gators don't get opposing fans' blood boiling as much as they used to -- like when former coach Steve Spurrier was taking jabs at many of his team's opponents. But many fans just can't believe quarterback Tim Tebow is really that good. <--- I think that is pretty right on, besides we kicked the crap out of them!

5. Oklahoma Michigan

We hate Michigan, we just don't play them so they are farther down the list. We would have beat them (badly) in '97, we did beat them in '05. It doesn't matter to their idiot fans. They are the greatest program in history. Nevermind the fact they never win anything outside of the Little 11 title. You have to have more than 1/2 of a Nat'l Title (that you didn't deserve) since 1960 to be in our league, kiddies.

6. Michigan Kansas State

Talk about Kool-Aid. Johhny come lately KSU was so arrogant 3 years ago they acted like THEY had 5 National Titles. Earth to KSU, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CONFERENCE TITLE. You are not an elite program. You aren't even an excellent program. My god, CFB started before 1994. You should know that, since you had the record for most losses in a row in the 80s, but I guess they lost the Sports Almanac from those seasons in Manhattan.

7. Texas Colorado

Many of us hate the snobby aholes in Boulder. Mainly b/c we don't want urine thrown on us at the games. These guys are absolutely the worst fans in CFB. Make sure you rent a car with out of state plates if you go to a game in Boulder. Plus the whole "we're going to make you our rival even if you don't think we should be" thing is really pretty ridiculous.

8. Alabama USC

I am just so damn sick of these guys. I wish my yearly salary was equal to that of the stars on this team. How the hell does the NCAA not find something on these guys, seriously. Oh well, they'll win the Pac 10 again and probably be in the NC hunt. National Media bias is definately apparent here. Plus they almost single handedly destroyed last season. Wait, maybe I should be thanking them for getting rid of BC :dunno

9. Miami Iowa

Maybe this is just me from growing up on the border, but my god Iowa fans think the Hawkeyes have great tradition, and will actually argue with you about ours. One of them works with me and thinks that Iowa and NU are on the same level historically. Are they given the Kool Aid intraveneously? Holy sh*t!

10. Tennessee The SEC

Left them for last b/c I can't stand the entire conference. All of them, they are so smug and unbelievable. They have more loyalty to the conference than they're own team! I just don't get it. Weird ass southerners.

10. Tennessee The SEC

Left them for last b/c I can't stand the entire conference. All of them, they are so smug and unbelievable. They have more loyalty to the conference than they're own team! I just don't get it. Weird ass southerners.

Yeah, but the SEC is a strong conference. In my opinion - and this is especially the case for the upcoming season - both the Big 12 and SEC conferences are extremely strong. If NU cannot make it to the championship game (I can dream), I hope another Big 12 team does and end up beating an SEC opponent (assuming the SEC does not eat itself alive).

10. Tennessee The SEC

It is amazing what affect a little time has on things! As a youngster I could not stand Nebraska. Mainly because ya'll beat us (Auburn) like we stole something both times we played you in the eighties.

The Nebraska fans we were around in Lincoln the year we took that ass whipping were smug and downright condescending. (Just around some bad ones I guess)

The ones we were around when ya'll came to Auburn and beat us were really nice though. ( I still swear your center was offsides every time he snapped the ball)

Since then the other times I have been around any of your fans it has been nothing but class all the way! To the point where you have all become one of those teams that I really pull for outside of my own beloved Tigers.

I say all that to say that blanket statements can be way off.