Husker uniforms

Personally, I would like to see the names taken off. This needs to be a team, which it has not been for quite awhile. One for all, all for one. This is not the NFL.

I think the names should stay. Not playing as a team had nothing to do with the jerseys, it had everything to do with the past coaching staff and the attitude it presented to the team.

:yeah

Personally, I would like to see the names taken off. This needs to be a team, which it has not been for quite awhile. One for all, all for one. This is not the NFL.

I doubt the players look much at the names anyway. Plus I'd have to memorize the roster. I'm waaaay to lazy for that.

You don't memorize the roster. What type of Husker fan are you?

:moreinteresting

I doubt the players look much at the names anyway. Plus I'd have to memorize the roster. I'm waaaay to lazy for that.

You don't memorize the roster. What type of Husker fan are you?

:moreinteresting

I know, sad isn't it? It's not so much the names as matching them with the numbers (outside of key players, anyway). I got most of them stored away somewhere in the old gray matter.

I actually like the Rozier uniforms the best, but to each their own.

ditto. less is more.

scarlet top, cream bottom with a two thin scarlet stripes for accent for home games. inverse for away.

that's how i'd roll, dawg.

I don't much care for the look of the older uniforms. I like our current uniforms............ :thumbs

i do as well. i remember last year people complaining about the uniforms when we were losing saying that "if only we wearing this..." what a crock. i like these unis...and it might be unpopular but i really like the all whites.

I don't much care for the look of the older uniforms. I like our current uniforms............ :thumbs

i do as well. i remember last year people complaining about the uniforms when we were losing saying that "if only we wearing this..." what a crock. i like these unis...and it might be unpopular but i really like the all whites.

All red, no stripes with just N like the Rozier era. USC wears the OJ simpson era unis as their normal uniforms, Carroll chnaged them when he came back, dropped the red face masks and went back to gray.

I think the names should stay. Not playing as a team had nothing to do with the jerseys, it had everything to do with the past coaching staff and the attitude it presented to the team.

What if we get another Tommy Fraisier. Then we wouldn't have his jersey with name on it to keep for memorabilia. It would just be a jersey with a number on it.