Any of yall getting a LITTLE nervous about the '09 class?

Axl,

Please, I'm a bigger Husker fan than probably 99% of the fanbase. I have more connections to NU than most of yall do. Heck, my mom cheered at Nebraska during the Johnny Rodgers era and went to all sorts of functions at Dr. Tom's house whom yall circle jerk over.

It would be one thing if I followed Nebraska because they were so good when I was growing up.

I followed them because I was born wearing Red in all my baby pictures and spent every Christmas of my life in Nebraska.

I ultimately chose A&M over a full-ride to NU because it's simply a better school. I don't believe that should make me less of a fan because of that. That was the toughest decision of my life.

I'm not some fair weather fan with no connections to the university like so many Longhorn fans are here in Texas. They just like them because they are good.

:clap

I enjoy the contributions of you and Cy.

Thanks bigredfan! :koolaid2:

that VT game is gonna be HUGE for the 09 class ... they're 15th in the country now... five weeks into the season they should be undefeated and ranked maybe 12th or so and NU should be 3-0 ... it'll be huge for recruits

Isn't Oku coming to that game?

A rocking Memorial will do wonders in the recruitment of him.

BIG game!

IMO this is a huge game for Bo especially. The 'skers don't have to win but they must have a good showing.

that VT game is gonna be HUGE for the 09 class ... they're 15th in the country now... five weeks into the season they should be undefeated and ranked maybe 12th or so and NU should be 3-0 ... it'll be huge for recruits

Isn't Oku coming to that game?

A rocking Memorial will do wonders in the recruitment of him.

BIG game!

IMO this is a huge game for Bo especially. The 'skers don't have to win but they must have a good showing.

no, we have to win

• 3 weeks later...

Oku is done....even if we get him, he won't qualify, so i'm not holding my breath.

Tray Robinson is waaaaaaay better than his ranking....i can tell you that right now

Streeter ---do you get to see him play? If so, tell us more about him. Doe he also play on D (many HS athletes play both sides of the ball)?