Who played the best Joker????

Joker  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know about anyone of you guys but I've seen the new Batman movie twice in the theaters and I can't wait till it comes out on Blu Ray. This is just no doubt one of thee best movies to ever come out not only during the summer but of all time. A lot of people accuse other people for only liking the movie because Heather Ledger died but thats not the case with me. When the trailer first came out in November 07' my nose was stuck onto the computer screen everyday watching that trailer.

It's sad to see a young star die so soon but he went out with a big bang with one of his best performances and I think that he should win an award for his hard work. I voted for Heath because his Joker was more of a Dark and Creepy character and I won't lie, there were some parts in that movie that freaked me out a little. The way he would talk, laugh, and the way he licked his lips while talking which my fiance said was a sign of some type of disease like Schizophrenia or something like that.

I don't know about anyone of you guys but I've seen the new Batman movie twice in the theaters and I can't wait till it comes out on Blu Ray. This is just no doubt one of thee best movies to ever come out not only during the summer but of all time. A lot of people accuse other people for only liking the movie because Heather Ledger died but thats not the case with me. When the trailer first came out in November 07' my nose was stuck onto the computer screen everyday watching that trailer.

It's sad to see a young star die so soon but he went out with a big bang with one of his best performances and I think that he should win an award for his hard work. I voted for Heath because his Joker was more of a Dark and Creepy character and I won't lie, there were some parts in that movie that freaked me out a little. The way he would talk, laugh, and the way he licked his lips while talking which my fiance said was a sign of some type of disease like Schizophrenia or something like that.

the lip licking thing was also caused by the fact that he couldn't really close his mouth fully, because of the scars.

First off you have to see the movie in IMAX if you can. I drove a half hour yesterday to counciltuky, for their IMAX theater, and I have to say it was at least twice as good. Don't get me wrong the regular theater wasn't bad but with the bigger screen, and higher quality of sound along with the visuals it made it a whole lot better.

Anyways it is hard to compare Nicholas to Ledger because they played two different characters. The joker that Nicholas played was a lot more innocent and funny, while Ledger was more dark and terroristic with a dark laugh now and then. I like the newer movie more and think Ledger did a overall better acting job but I cannot say he was a better joker.

Wow do I sound like a punk now :wtf

First off you have to see the movie in IMAX if you can. I drove a half hour yesterday to counciltuky, for their IMAX theater, and I have to say it was at least twice as good. Don't get me wrong the regular theater wasn't bad but with the bigger screen, and higher quality of sound along with the visuals it made it a whole lot better.

Anyways it is hard to compare Nicholas to Ledger because they played two different characters. The joker that Nicholas played was a lot more innocent and funny, while Ledger was more dark and terroristic with a dark laugh now and then. I like the newer movie more and think Ledger did a overall better acting job but I cannot say he was a better joker.

Wow do I sound like a punk now :wtf

No, but you do sound a little like a Golf fan.

jack-nicklaus-1986.jpg

Jack Nicholas? (Nicklaus)