What do u do on Game Day???

First thing I wake up in my big red sheets to my alarm playing hail varsity. Then I kneel on the foot of the bed and say the husker prayer. After that I brush my teeth with red cinnamon tooth paste with a tooth brush made out of a real chunk of the old astro turf of memorial stadium. I put on all of my authentic husker gear and immediately pop in a piece of big red gum. Then I go to the kitchen and make a big pitcher of kool-aid and drink it out of a real helmet worn back in the 'game of the century'. After that it's on to the jumbotron I had installed in my basement. It's hooked up directly to the stadium and shows whatever the jumbotron is showing. I then listen to the pregame on T.O.'s old green headset he wore on the sidelines. Right before game time I headbut all animals and people around to get fired up. I watch the game eating a runza in the first half, and some vals in the second half. Unless we are losing then I eat only runza.

:clap

I use to get up put on a husker t-shirt and hat. Make sure I have plenty of wings, nachos, and beer to get me through the game. Call a few buddies and tell them to come over but to bring their own damn beer this time. Turn on the tv and start watching a different game to pass time and make sure I'm over to the right channel in time to miss nothing. Unfortunately this year I get to spend Husker Game Day working 2:30-11. I'm not sure I will be able to handle it. Shouldn't it be illegal to have to work on Saturdays in Nebraska? :madash:madash:bang:bang

First thing I wake up in my big red sheets to my alarm playing hail varsity. Then I kneel on the foot of the bed and say the husker prayer.

is the husker prayer like this?

Our Father, who art in Calgary, Bobsled be thy name. Thy kingdom come, gold medals won, on Earth as it is in Turn Seven. With Liberty and Justice for Jamaica and Haile Selassie. Amen.

or maybe...

Our Father, who art in Lincoln, Cornhusker be thy name. Thy kingdom come, games be won, on Earth as it is in quarter four. With Liberty and Justice for Nebraska and Go Big Red. Amen.

I usually wake up and wait for my

the top of the stairs and then I tackle her with no self-regard for my own personal safety or hers! Then I stand over her and throw the bones and yell, "ALL DAY BABY THE PAIN TRAIN'S COMING WOO WOO!" Then I go downstairs and prepare myself for a feast. I make a heaping plate of hotwings and make sure I have plenty of beer. I make my secret recipe of salsa and cut up a bunch of salami and cheese. I set all this up on the coffee table and turn it to the channel the game is going to be on at least 2 hours before so I don't miss a damn thing! Then I get on huskerboard.com and b.s. on here while wearing my red #13 authentic jersey, just like they wear, in honor of Zac Taylor NOT Corey McKeon!

VcHboPzgzHk&feature

The day before the game: Head on down to the grocery store pick up the beer and the party trays.

The day of the game: My brothers and friends come over, so my football room has 4 sets. 2 on DTV and 2 on cable so we don't miss any of the good games that might be televised regionally or on the Game Plan or the Big 10 Network. Football starts with ESPN Gameday in the morning ending with a PAC 10 game or the Hawaii game as the last game of the night.

On NFL Sundays, it starts all over again. I can't wait. :tv