Ganz

Daniel

Harrell

Bradford

And

Hawkins

Freeman

Arnaud bottom 3.

Inevitably one or two of these guys won't make it through the season. And a few more will rise to the top. Ganz could have a terrific season an the national wind bags will still underrate him. I hope he stays healthy and lights it up, then hopefully he can go out the winner, that we know he is!

Freeman two spots ahead of Ganz? Where they watching the same game I was last year?

You kool-aid Drinker :koolaid2::rollin

I'm most definitly a homer on any kind of poll like this. I thought it was my duty as part of the husker nation!

KC sports radio talking head said this about the MU scrimmage:

The difference in level of play was night and day. The Tigers had better pray hard that Daniels does NOT get hurt. The spread offense is SO dependent on the play of the QB. When Nebraska won in 95 they plugged in 4 different QBs and it didn't make any difference.

Maybe a good discussion would be who has the best backup QB

Thats true for every team. But as a Mizzou fan and knowing my team pretty well. I would say that MU would probably still win the north if Daniel went down. I don't think they would go beyond that though.

For those who don't know Chase Daniel's backup is Chase Patton. He is a SR who has been running the spread at mizzou since they put it in before the 05 season. He was an elite 11 QB. A 4 star recruit. Was listed as the #69 ranked player in 2004, #4 dual threat QB.

Those talking heads were probably KU grads. Depending on what station you listen to. IMHO if you were listening to someone other than 810 that automatically discredits the host. Beyond that, the second string QB had second string Blockers and second string recievers. the second string always looks worse thats just a given :wacko:

KC sports radio talking head said this about the MU scrimmage:

The difference in level of play was night and day. The Tigers had better pray hard that Daniels does NOT get hurt. The spread offense is SO dependent on the play of the QB. When Nebraska won in 95 they plugged in 4 different QBs and it didn't make any difference.

Maybe a good discussion would be who has the best backup QB

Thats true for every team. But as a Mizzou fan and knowing my team pretty well. I would say that MU would probably still win the north if Daniel went down. I don't think they would go beyond that though.

For those who don't know Chase Daniel's backup is Chase Patton. He is a SR who has been running the spread at mizzou since they put it in before the 05 season. He was an elite 11 QB. A 4 star recruit. Was listed as the #69 ranked player in 2004, #4 dual threat QB.

Those talking heads were probably KU grads. Depending on what station you listen to. IMHO if you were listening to someone other than 810 that automatically discredits the host. Beyond that, the second string QB had second string Blockers and second string recievers. the second string always looks worse thats just a given :wacko:

I think if you lose Chase, and we are healthy, we gonna take you all down. With all major parties in place, you deserve the favorite status, but I like us with you losing Chase Daniels.

Until proven otherwise I will have to say Ganz is #3 in the north. That is not to say he cannot improve and be better at the end of the year but you have to give credit where credit is due and mu &ku QB's have been in their system longer with playing time. Ganz has been there but only 3 starts.

I precict people will have a different outlook about ganz by the time the VT game is over.

1.Harrell

2.Daniel

3.Bradford

4.Reesing

5.McCoy

6.Robinson

7.Ganz

8.McGee

9.Hawkins

10.Freeman

11.Szymanski

12.Arnaud

There isn't much separation in the top 5 and a few spots could be interchangeable, and even Zac Robinson could end up higher. This is gonna be a big year for offense in the Big 12, better yet, if any defense can shut these guys down, they will be pretty darn good.

This was a stupid poll, especially from my point of view. Over here, we don't even KNOW if Arnaud is going to be the Cylcone QB. It could end up being Bates...or it could end up being a case where we have a rotation cuz it's that close....

Anyway, how you can actually judge Arnaud or Bates (or anybody) when nobody has actually seen them play more than a series or two last year is beyond me. Last year we had Myer and frankly...he went downhill since his Freshman season. Truthfully, his graduation was probably the best thing that could have happened for ISU this year...Chizek was putting in a new offense system and basically threw away one year on Myer to give Arnaud and Bates a chance to learn it without getting clobbered. This year, they know the system and are ready to go.

A poll showing which team would crash the hardest if their starting QB went down with an injury would be much better....right Kansas and Missouri? ISU and NU could go through it relatively unscathed but a lot of teams featuring those "elite" QB's would nosedive.

Ganz at 10. Sort of understandable due to the lack of playing time/national press.

But below Freeman and Hawkins? Youch. :wacko:

Wow.. Ganz is pretty solid.. behind Feeman and Hawkins?

I agree with you.. no way!

1. Daniel

2. Bradford

3. Harrell

4. McCoy

5. Reesing

6. Ganz

7. Hawkins

8. Freeman

9. McGee

10. Robinson

11. Symanski (spelling)