COLORADO

OLDMAN

I went to the School of Mines in Golden, and we went up to Boulder a lot. (we had almost no women). ANyway, that campus is awesome. The town is great too. They live in one of the nicest places on this planet. The weather rules too, for that matter. The fans are no good at all, but they have so much natural beauty, it is very impressive.

I don't get how husker fans say there isn't a rivalry there but bash colorado in every way possible. I like boulder it's a nice town and I've met more reasonable normal colorado fans than pot smoking hippie colorado fans.

Not to mention Hawkins is probably one of the ten best coaches outside the SEC. He built BSU overnight and he has completely cleaned up Colorado's program in just three years.

As for the team, I hate Colorado as much as every other husker fan but give credit where credit is due.

I don't get how husker fans say there isn't a rivalry there but bash colorado in every way possible. I like boulder it's a nice town and I've met more reasonable normal colorado fans than pot smoking hippie colorado fans.

Not to mention Hawkins is probably one of the ten best coaches outside the SEC. He built BSU overnight and he has completely cleaned up Colorado's program in just three years.

As for the team, I hate Colorado as much as every other husker fan but give credit where credit is due.

i think most of us bash them because we are disgusted that they think we are rivals. not because we are rivals. i for one do not think of them as rivals any more than i think of missouri as a rival. ou will always be my husker rival, cu just doesnt do it as a rival.

Hookers and weed.

Bingo!

Is that an Oklahoma thing?

I've never been impressed with playing Bingo.. And weed just stinks too much for what little bennefit it gives to your eyes.

85% of the fun in Sex is being able to get the girl turned on so much, she can't resist you..You'd have to be mighty good at make-believe to get that from a Hooker..But then..I shouldn't judge something without trying it 1st.

Boulder does seem to have the best brew-pubs..

Oh..And Kristen and Pam..

kristin-davis-picture-1.jpg

Pam-Dawber.jpg

Hookers and weed.

Bingo!

Is that an Oklahoma thing?

I've never been impressed with playing Bingo.. And weed just stinks too much for what little bennefit it gives to your eyes.

85% of the fun in Sex is being able to get the girl turned on so much, she can't resist you..You'd have to be mighty good at make-believe to get that from a Hooker..But then..I shouldn't judge something without trying it 1st.

Boulder does seem to have the best brew-pubs..

Oh..And Kristen and Pam..

kristin-davis-picture-1.jpg

Pam-Dawber.jpg

No........ its CU thing

Easy answer. How many Hollywood celebs have condos in Colorado? Several. How many Hollywood celebs have condos in Nebraska? None/very few. Denver and suburbs have a higher population than our entire state. While it's not a coastal state, it does have several perks over Nebraska.

Yes, and how many native Coloradans have had to sell their properties, because they couldn't afford the high tax levies due to Hollywood celebs driving up property values, not to mention all the trespassers trying to get a glimpse of their favorite celeb.