MU & KU Fans....

ray233

Sportsmanship Watch: With Missouri leading Colorado 48-0 in the fourth quarter, Chase Daniel was still on the field and still throwing. Who cares if Missouri was mad about its loss the previous weekend? The Tigers' behavior in the fourth quarter against Colorado was bad sportsmanship. The football gods will now punish Missouri.

from TMQ

TMQ must be retarded. What in the hell do they call 1983-2001 for Tiger fans?? Christmas?!.... <_<

The gods will punish us now? We suck for nearly 20 years, twice lost upsets of eventual national champions on bad luck, Tyus Edney, 28% shooting from the field in the elite 8, 2004 Troy, Bowling Green TWICE, Eric Crouch 102 yrds and every other heart break. If they didn't have it in for us then, what they heck is going to happen now??Good lord this is going to be painful... :hmmph

hopefully he'll drive it too fast (guaranteed) and total it. that'll show you to be arrogant.

totally off topic, but has anyone else noticed that Kansas drivers seem to do about 20 over the speed limit on the highway. I am no angel and have done my fair share of "reckless and dangerous" driving, but I swear 80 to 90% of the time someone blows by me, its a kansas driver

my wife family lives like 10-15 miles from the KS border... its amazing how fast they drive. its funny how may you see pulled over around there place

Sorry about that Fro Daddy...That was supposed to be for when you arrive in Ames to face the mighty Cyclones....

I was saving this one for the end of the game but...seems like as good a time as any

shipment_of_fail.jpg

lol!

saddest thing about that pic is you know some KU grads BMW was onboard. There goes their graduation present.

BTW Cy, you never let me know if you hooked up with an ugly for me to get some MU/ISU tickets :clap

First of all...she isn't "ugly", she's....uh...unique. Why yes, Fro Daddy, I did make a point of hooking up with her and asking her about tickets...haven't gotten an answer yet since she's been off work on maternity leave....totally coincidental by the way (I really hope you enjoyed the ISU/Nebraska game CMB... <_< )

:clap . I wish you could have seen my face reading that second part. I went from "OH MY GOD" :o to "Silly, Chain Gang CY" :lol: , then to "No tickets yet to ISU/Mizzou" :ahhhhhhhh

Anyway, thanks for the effort ;):thumbs

wait, you hooked up with a pregnant woman?

Uh...she wasn't pregnant the first time I hooked up with her...the second time... <_<

Hey...it's free game tickets dude!!! :angry:

Sorry about that Fro Daddy...That was supposed to be for when you arrive in Ames to face the mighty Cyclones....

I was saving this one for the end of the game but...seems like as good a time as any

shipment_of_fail.jpg

lol!

saddest thing about that pic is you know some KU grads BMW was onboard. There goes their graduation present.

BTW Cy, you never let me know if you hooked up with an ugly for me to get some MU/ISU tickets :clap

First of all...she isn't "ugly", she's....uh...unique. Why yes, Fro Daddy, I did make a point of hooking up with her and asking her about tickets...haven't gotten an answer yet since she's been off work on maternity leave....totally coincidental by the way (I really hope you enjoyed the ISU/Nebraska game CMB... <_< )

:clap . I wish you could have seen my face reading that second part. I went from "OH MY GOD" :o to "Silly, Chain Gang CY" :lol: , then to "No tickets yet to ISU/Mizzou" :ahhhhhhhh

Anyway, thanks for the effort ;):thumbs

wait, you hooked up with a pregnant woman?

Uh...she wasn't pregnant the first time I hooked up with her...the second time... <_<

Hey...it's free game tickets dude!!! :angry:

Caveman, put yourself in CY's shoes. I know a ton of Husker fans willing to do worse than sleep with someone to get tickets. Cy, I for one, will show you the respect you are due. :worship

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting to read a Husker manifesto about good teams and good programs when you have neither right now. The only real losers are sore losers, and your ilk seem to have a real sense of entitlement when it comes to other fans taking any pride in their team's accomplishments. I've never seen a fan base more surly or whiny when it comes to the success of others.

God forbid if a Mizzou fan or KU fan gets a little excited about their football team - "B-B-BUT WE'RE NEBRASKA FOR GOD'S SAKE! THEIR PROGRAM DOESN'T HAVE THE STORIED HISTORY OURS DOES! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!"

What's your problem anyway?

Your team is 7-4, likely to go to 8-4, and congratulations have been posted on this board from myself as well as a few other Tiger fans. Posts like the one that started this thread make me really wish that Pinkel would have hung 70 on you guys.

It's not like he couldn't have done it...

Your rant conveys nothing but weakness and insecurity. It validates one of two things: either my Tigers have gotten under your skin, or you're incredibly ignorant.

I say that because I don't think you'd find a Tiger or Jayhawk fan anywhere on the planet who would claim their team has achieved a position anywhere near what Nebraska has achieved in its history. We understand that requires big-time victories and sustained excellence over decades, not just a couple years. 'Show Me' one post from a Mizzou fan on ANY board that even implies we have reached that level.

I'm waiting...

There, does that make you feel better?

That said, you're more than welcome to keep enjoying bowl games from 10 years ago and yellowed photographs while in your rocking chair. You can also continue talking about how you're going to be back at the top in three more years. Rock-heads like you have been saying that for the last six or seven years now. Keep doing it, because fans from the other schools here in the North find it kind of amusing.

It may happen, it may not. But if it does, and you have a clearly superior team, you're not going to see me assume the role of a pogue in trying to take anything away from it. Although I detested the way Osborne would run up the score against us, I still marveled at the talent and discipline of his teams, and had no problem with stating it as fact. Nor did any of my fellow Tiger fans.

Whatever the future holds, we own the North right now, and we most definitely own you. At least until the next time our teams take the field. That's an 11-month lollipop my friend. Deal with it. And grow up.

'Seriously...'

Interesting to read a Husker manifesto about good teams and good programs when you have neither right now. The only real losers are sore losers, and your ilk seem to have a real sense of entitlement when it comes to other fans taking any pride in their team's accomplishments. I've never seen a fan base more surly or whiny when it comes to the success of others.

God forbid if a Mizzou fan or KU fan gets a little excited about their football team - B-B-BUT WE'RE NEBRASKA FOR GOD'S SAKE! THEIR PROGRAM DOESN'T HAVE THE STORIED HISTORY OURS DOES! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!

Your team is 7-4, likely to go to 8-4, and congratulations have been posted on this board from myself as well as a few other Tiger fans. Posts like the one that started this thread make me really wish that Pinkel would have hung 70 on you guys.

Your rant conveys nothing but weakness and insecurity. It validates one of two things: either my Tigers have gotten under your skin, or you're incredibly ignorant.

I say that because I don't think you'd find a Tiger or Jayhawk fan anywhere on the planet who would claim their team has achieved a position anywhere near what Nebraska has achieved in its history. We understand that requires big-time victories and sustained excellence over decades, not just a couple years. 'Show Me' one post from a Mizzou fan on ANY board that even implies we have reached that level.

I'm waiting...

That said, you're more than welcome to keep enjoying bowl games from 10 years ago and yellowed photographs while in your rocking chair. You can also continue talking about how you're going to be back at the top in three more years. Rock-heads like you have been saying that for the last six or seven years now. Keep doing it, because fans from the other schools here in the North find it kind of amusing.

It may happen, it may not. But if it does, and you have a clearly superior team, you're not going to see me assume the role of a pogue in trying to take anything away from it. Although I detested the way Osborne would run up the score against us, I still marveled at the talent and discipline of his teams, and had no problem with stating it as fact. Nor did any of my fellow Tiger fans.

Whatever the future holds, we own the North right now, and we own you. At least until the next time our teams take the field. That's an 11-month lollipop my friend. Deal with it. And grow up!

Being the best of the worst isnt something to brag about man. And yes i have read several posts on here and tigerboard about how you guys are all that and a bag of chips. Again you dominated a dormant Big 12 North wich up until a few years ago was our arena and it wasnt where it is now. So again congrats on what youve done but dont compare yourself to us. You are and will never be in the same level as we are. Sorry thats the way it is. Enjoy your high position in medocraty.

God forbid if a Mizzou fan or KU fan gets a little excited about their football team - B-B-BUT WE'RE NEBRASKA FOR GOD'S SAKE! THEIR PROGRAM DOESN'T HAVE THE STORIED HISTORY OURS DOES! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!

I'm waiting...

Whatever the future holds, we own the North right now, and we own you. At least until the next time our teams take the field. That's an 11-month lollipop my friend. Deal with it. And grow up!

Being the best of the worst isnt something to brag about man. And yes i have read several posts on here and tigerboard about how you guys are all that and a bag of chips. Again you dominated a dormant Big 12 North wich up until a few years ago was our arena and it wasnt where it is now. So again congrats on what youve done but dont compare yourself to us. You are and will never be in the same level as we are. Sorry thats the way it is. Enjoy your high position in mediocrity.

what you said is very true. thing is this mizzou fan flips out because of a thread started back in AUGUST. PRE SEASON. 13 days til kickoff. Yea, okay, flip out because everyone KNEW how people were gonna finish back then!! the original post distinguishes between a good team and good program. and quite honestly, it's directed much more towards ignorant KU fans than MU fans. but you own us. 2 whole years in a row. OMG!!! you are AWESOME!!! you flat out state in your post that we are bad. yet, you say that you own us? for 2 years in a row. That is pure owning. Domination. Something that is going to go down in history. Get real. One of those against arguably the worst team in the past 50 years of Nebraska football, or one of. and guess what, there have been either ku/mu fans.

Now, take the "post" as what it is. What it says. You've had good teams, you don't have a good program. Let's see you actually maintain your success for a few years.. that would mean beyond Daniel/Maclin. Really, let's see it. Then people can START to talk about MU as a good "program." People always tell Husker fans not to live in the past. Yet everything is always defined as history. It's not just Husker fans, its media outlets. You don't see USC, Michigan, OSU, Notre Dame or OU telling Nebaska not to live in the past. They understand what a winning program is. They have been through hard times. They have or will bounce back.

Michigan now theres a good point. They utterly have thrown up every turkey in the book this year and for the 1st time in a long time there not going bowling. But there michigan and they will always have prominance over the masses. Just because they are down now doesnt mean thats an always thing. There are a few, maybe 10 teams in all of college football that stand above the rest. And it has little to do with BCS championships.

God forbid if a Mizzou fan or KU fan gets a little excited about their football team - "B-B-BUT WE'RE NEBRASKA FOR GOD'S SAKE! THEIR PROGRAM DOESN'T HAVE THE STORIED HISTORY OURS DOES! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!"

I'm waiting...

Whatever the future holds, we own the North right now, and we most definitely own you. At least until the next time our teams take the field. That's an 11-month lollipop my friend. Deal with it. And grow up.

'Seriously...'

K, fair enough, Mizzou has 'owned' the North and Big Red for 2 yrs. I think your shot ata CC has probably passed you by. NE will have ANOTHER CC b4 you guys have 1 is my prediction. :thumbs

Michigan now theres a good point. They utterly have thrown up every turkey in the book this year and for the 1st time in a long time there not going bowling. But there michigan and they will always have prominance over the masses. Just because they are down now doesnt mean thats an always thing. There are a few, maybe 10 teams in all of college football that stand above the rest. And it has little to do with BCS championships.

:yeah

Attention all Missouri and Kansas fans:

shipmentoffailyk9.jpg

sorry, but that's funny!

If we can't beat K-State at home, we should lose to NU in the land of the corn, so I would agree. We are like 11 or 12 point favorites, so I feel ok about our chances, but you are right, we must beat K-State. I still predict that we will be playing MU with the North title at stake (and we probably will lose, but playing for it all none the less). If I am wrong, I am right here where I have been for quite some time (addressing those commmenting on KU fans silence). I also take exception to the idea that I am being quiet, I am loud as ever. I hope I am not obnoxious. I never mean to be that, win, lose or draw. I have answered posts and commented, just like always.

You're not being obnoxious, our buddy ZeBop is filling that role nicely. :)

I'm waiting...

'Seriously...'

• This was posted in August....NU's record had nothing to do with anything at the time
  • This thread is 4 or 5 pages long. I'm going to assume you read the entire thing including the back and forth replies as it matured
  • You come on here and read a 5-month old post and then reply AFTER the season about how Missouri owns Nebraska and the North....Our coach has been around for one year and we're one conference win behind your 'ownership' of the North...
  • This post was derived by reading multiple postings on this board alone about how great MU and KU were because of one good season. KU fans were going to win 10 this year and beat NU at home...and MU fans were talking National Championship all the way. That's going to be tough next year, as in my opinion...both teams are on the fall from last year and NU is rising. Losing your star players isn't going to help any. If you want to see hundreds of posts on the topic, just search the board. In fact, there are many posts within this thread about it
  • I'm not going to reply directly to your "grow up" comment

I'm sorry if this thread has offended you, but that's not the goal around here. In my experience, we typically get along great with fans from other teams that post.

I'm waiting...

'Seriously...'

• This was posted in August....NU's record had nothing to do with anything at the time
  • This thread is 4 or 5 pages long. I'm going to assume you read the entire thing including the back and forth replies as it matured
  • You come on here and read a 5-month old post and then reply AFTER the season about how Missouri owns Nebraska and the North....Our coach has been around for one year and we're one conference win behind your 'ownership' of the North...
  • This post was derived by reading multiple postings on this board alone about how great MU and KU were because of one good season. KU fans were going to win 10 this year and beat NU at home...and MU fans were talking National Championship all the way. That's going to be tough next year, as in my opinion...both teams are on the fall from last year and NU is rising. Losing your star players isn't going to help any. If you want to see hundreds of posts on the topic, just search the board. In fact, there are many posts within this thread about it
  • I'm not going to reply directly to your "grow up" comment

I'm sorry if this thread has offended you, but that's not the goal around here. In my experience, we typically get along great with fans from other teams that post.

KU doesn't lose their star players. We only have 1 star and he is our QB. Our overhyped linebackers have forgotten how to tackle and will be a welcomed relief to see go. KU's entire offense is basically back.

On the other side of things, MU losses a lot. I don't see MU competing for anything next year. Nebraska losses a lot, but I think their defense will be even better. They'll compete for the North right along with KU, and may very well win it, since KU has to play the Giants of the South yet again!! I hate this schedule!!