1st time poster

There is the woodshed for anyone who wants to talk smack.

Nah......no need. I'm done.

Besides, when you say "woodshed" to a Mizzou fan, he might get the wrong idea and think it's a private place to go make sweet love to his own sister.

LOL though that was a great diss, still they didnt bring the smack so why do you gotta hate.

Initiation process for outsiders perhaps. Besides, a little internet smack is NOTHING compared to what Husker fan has to endure as soon as he steps foot in Columbia. :dunno

But no matter what bar you go to on O Street, you must stop in to Ali Baba's and get a FAT juicy gyro w/ fries to soak up all of that Pabst.

There is the woodshed for anyone who wants to talk smack.

Nah......no need. I'm done.

Besides, when you say "woodshed" to a Mizzou fan, he might get the wrong idea and think it's a private place to go make sweet love to his own sister.

LOL though that was a great diss, still they didnt bring the smack so why do you gotta hate.

Initiation process for outsiders perhaps. Besides, a little internet smack is NOTHING compared to what Husker fan has to endure as soon as he steps foot in Columbia. :dunno

But no matter what bar you go to on O Street, you must stop in to Ali Baba's and get a FAT juicy gyro w/ fries to soak up all of that Pabst.

Sorry you have bad time ever time step in COlubia. How many time"S here and where did you go?

I ask becaus I go to all MU games for many year, long even before +TAR and only time"s I see bad rub"s is when some of student"S get beer brain and get into face"s. I can say this is bad, but I saw I have seen this more than MU. I got some of it at other place. I get soem: MU SUCK or sign ofMISSERY or YOU SUCK. not to smart to think that up, so I ignore. I think dumbut and walk around, there can be good fan"S all over.

AT last year MU_NU game I was at for over 6 hour before kick and had great pre time. Lot"S if GBR that I talk and had beer"s plus alos I know other TAR fans"s at tailgateing partyS" so i walked aournd an had time. I did'n"t see fight"s aor hard talking any . ALL GBR I tlak said good time by all. Some wanted to hear more about TAR so I told them an now they do, which can be good.

Sorry you had bad time last year in COlumbia and everyother time you come hear. You must have been some wear else, but only you can know. THIs.

Nect year if you come to MU_NUI can sowh good fans"S.

Plus Also. Stay away some beer brain student"s..

:moreinteresting =TAR

:nanalama = GBR Ride Pikle again.

TuffTiger

Sorry you have bad time ever time step in COlubia. How many time"S here and where did you go?

I ask becaus I go to all MU games for many year, long even before +TAR and only time"s I see bad rub"s is when some of student"S get beer brain and get into face"s. I can say this is bad, but I saw I have seen this more than MU. I got some of it at other place. I get soem: MU SUCK or sign ofMISSERY or YOU SUCK. not to smart to think that up, so I ignore. I think dumbut and walk around, there can be good fan"S all over.

AT last year MU_NU game I was at for over 6 hour before kick and had great pre time. Lot"S if GBR that I talk and had beer"s plus alos I know other TAR fans"s at tailgateing partyS" so i walked aournd an had time. I did'n"t see fight"s aor hard talking any . ALL GBR I tlak said good time by all. Some wanted to hear more about TAR so I told them an now they do, which can be good.

Sorry you had bad time last year in COlumbia and everyother time you come hear. You must have been some wear else, but only you can know. THIs.

Nect year if you come to MU_NUI can sowh good fans"S.

Plus Also. Stay away some beer brain student"s..

:moreinteresting =TAR

:nanalama = GBR Ride Pikle again.

TuffTiger

:rollin

I don't know why but everytime when I read TuffTiger's post, I always picture TuffTiger as that Laos dude off of King of the Hill's Kahn Souphanousinphone and I'm not trying to be racist here either so DON'T go there.

technology_management_kohng.gif

I"m not Oriented, have lived in Coumbia area most of my time.

I know some Oriented and they are find, don"t seem to care football much. Plus also, all Buffet"s taste the same, right?

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Where did that come from??? Buffet's???? This guy is killing me :lol:

I"m not Oriented, have lived in Coumbia area most of my time.

I know some Oriented and they are find, don"t seem to care football much. Plus also, all Buffet"s taste the same, right?

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Where did that come from??? Buffet's???? This guy is killing me :lol:

Living this close to Retirement communities makes it hard to ever see Jimmy Buffet in concert.

Too many old folks show up carrying trays.

But this is pretty close to how I (usually) picture Tuff Tigger..'cept with more clothes. <_<

Redneck.jpg

I know..We should start another look-alike thread.

Only this one would be how we picture some of the posters