Kansas? Missouri? HA!

Oh sure...big talk about great season by these two teams but no one has taken into account the Jack Trice Curse! That's right boys...you all are bringing your overrated teams up to Ames this year and take a wild guess which two teams from the Big 12 North have had their asses handed to them the most at Jack Trice over the last ten years? Anybody? Well...let me show you:

Kansas: 1 Win - 4 Loses

Missouri: 2 Win - 3 Loses

Not only that but these two programs are the only two programs that have lost more games than they have won in Ames over the last 10 years. Hell...we've even throw tornados and really goofy officiating at Colorado and they still have a 3-2 record in Ames!

KU and MU...I only have one thing to say for all your high hopes this year....Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Along with Colorado, K-State and Nebraska also sport 3-2 records in Ames over the past 10 years. At least they've given us some competition

Oh sure...big talk about great season by these two teams but no one has taken into account the Jack Trice Curse! That's right boys...you all are bringing your overrated teams up to Ames this year and take a wild guess which two teams from the Big 12 North have had their asses handed to them the most at Jack Trice over the last ten years? Anybody? Well...let me show you:

Kansas: 1 Win - 4 Loses

Missouri: 2 Win - 3 Loses

Not only that but these two programs are the only two programs that have lost more games than they have won in Ames over the last 10 years. Hell...we've even throw tornados and really goofy officiating at Colorado and they still have a 3-2 record in Ames!

KU and MU...I only have one thing to say for all your high hopes this year....Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Along with Colorado, K-State and Nebraska also sport 3-2 records in Ames over the past 10 years. At least they've given us some competition

CY you know that BS holding call that cost MU the game 2 years ago shouldn't count. Come on, even the freaking BIG 12 said it was a BS call <_< dumb officials <_<

3-2, like everyone else, should be the record :woo

:lol::lol::lol:

I we can go back a decade, we can go back to the begining for at least a second, where we are up 47-34 (6 ties). We have also won the last 3.

in 2005, KU wins 24-21 and costs Iowa State the North (sorry, we had to do it for a bowl, I wish it had not cost you the North, but such is life)

In 2006 we won 41-10 at Jack Trice, so I think we are not too scared to come back

in 2007 we won 45-7 and most of the starters did not even play the 4th quarter. Despite the fact your team had improved, you had given Mizzou a good game in Columbia and beaten both K-State and Colorado in the 3 weeks before our game, and our game was by far the worst beating you took by a considerable amount, everyone just had collective amnesia like in every other one of our games and chalked it up to your being awful and the game being of no consequence....

I like Iowa State, the fans are very nice and it is not any easy place to be a winning coach and the support stays good. I appreciate your spunk, but I think we will be OK. That said, you did somehow upset a pretty good Mizzou squad in 2006, so I am sure no one will overlook you. My season ticket group will be making the trip again this year, so I look forward to a fun afternoon with some nice folks. Best of luck to you.

I we can go back a decade, we can go back to the begining for at least a second, where we are up 47-34 (6 ties). We have also won the last 3.

in 2005, KU wins 24-21 and costs Iowa State the North (sorry, we had to do it for a bowl, I wish it had not cost you the North, but such is life)

In 2006 we won 41-10 at Jack Trice, so I think we are not too scared to come back

in 2007 we won 45-7 and most of the starters did not even play the 4th quarter. Despite the fact your team had improved, you had given Mizzou a good game in Columbia and beaten both K-State and Colorado in the 3 weeks before our game, and our game was by far the worst beating you took by a considerable amount, everyone just had collective amnesia like in every other one of our games and chalked it up to your being awful and the game being of no consequence....

I like Iowa State, the fans are very nice and it is not any easy place to be a winning coach and the support stays good. I appreciate your spunk, but I think we will be OK. That said, you did somehow upset a pretty good Mizzou squad in 2006, so I am sure no one will overlook you. My season ticket group will be making the trip again this year, so I look forward to a fun afternoon with some nice folks. Best of luck to you.

Bah...if you're going to go back to the beginning of time, Iowa won statehood before Kansas...Iowa emerged from the primordial ooze before Kansas...blah blah blah....

I'm only talking games at Jack Trice. 05 and 07 were at Kansas...everyone knows homers the officials are there...and you won in 06 because Mangino stood between the sun the the field and we had trouble playing in total darkness...and Texas kicked our asses a whole lot harder than Kansas did in 07.... <_<

You're the third team fan that's claimed to have knocked us out of the 05 North title so far (along with the guy from CU and the guy from MU). How about it Baylor...K-State....Nebraska? Want to jump on the bandwagon...there's room for all!

A final thing for you Jayhawk...well two actually...first: describing a team as "spunky" is like the ultimate insult. That's like telling your not too well endowned girlfriend that her breasts are "perky"....Spunky, Perky, Pesky and all other words ending in "ky" are verboten. Persist in that and I'll have my good friend Bubba bend you over the bbq and show you the only thing KY is really good for (while graphically demostrating a new meaning for the word "tailgate"

Second: Quit being so reasonable and nice ya bastard! You're ruining all of my sarcastic posts! :lol:

Hope you have fun in Ames when you come up for the game...well, as much fun as you can have while your team watches their season crumble to dust at the hands of the mighty I-beams...uh...Cyclones (yes...I hate the new logo). We'll be serving "Fillet of Kansas Hat" after the game.

Bah...if you're going to go back to the beginning of time, Iowa won statehood before Kansas...Iowa emerged from the primordial ooze before Kansas...blah blah blah....

I'm only talking games at Jack Trice. 05 and 07 were at Kansas...everyone knows homers the officials are there...and you won in 06 because Mangino stood between the sun the the field and we had trouble playing in total darkness...and Texas kicked our asses a whole lot harder than Kansas did in 07.... <_<

You're the third team fan that's claimed to have knocked us out of the 05 North title so far (along with the guy from CU and the guy from MU). How about it Baylor...K-State....Nebraska? Want to jump on the bandwagon...there's room for all!

A final thing for you Jayhawk...well two actually...first: describing a team as "spunky" is like the ultimate insult. That's like telling your not too well endowned girlfriend that her breasts are "perky"....Spunky, Perky, Pesky and all other words ending in "ky" are verboten. Persist in that and I'll have my good friend Bubba bend you over the bbq and show you the only thing KY is really good for (while graphically demostrating a new meaning for the word "tailgate"

Second: Quit being so reasonable and nice ya bastard! You're ruining all of my sarcastic posts! :lol:

Hope you have fun in Ames when you come up for the game...well, as much fun as you can have while your team watches their season crumble to dust at the hands of the mighty I-beams...uh...Cyclones (yes...I hate the new logo). We'll be serving "Fillet of Kansas Hat" after the game.

Well, we were the last game of the year. The game went to overtime, and it was a situation that if you won, the title was yours. Technically, I guess every loss costs you the title, but we were the last game and if you won you were in. If we won, we got to go to a bowl, and if we lost, not eligible. Not that Husker fans care, but we got into the Fort Worth Bowl and pounded Houston. THat was a big deal for us and brought in more fans and interest....

Sorry for being reasonable and for calling your girlfriend Perky. Is she? :P <-- See, I am sarcastic!!!!

Kansas hats don't taste very good filleted, may want to deep fry it. Everything tastes good deep fried.

Well, we were the last game of the year.

See? See? There you go with that "We're teh MIGHTy Jayhawks" look down your nose attitude again...."well. we WERE the last game of the year..." like once you play the MIGHTY Jayhawks you might as well just quit cuz we are the MIGHTY Jayhawks and playing us may as well be the last game of the year because none of the rest of the teams will measure up to the MIGHTY Jayhawks...so why bother even continuing the season after you...

What?

....they were LITERALLY the last game of the season....????

Shut up you.... <_<

Even though the mad cardnal riseing out of a tornado really didnt have anything to do with cyclones i still like it better then what you guys changed it to. Is that what you are calling yourselfs now the i beams. LOL kinda catchy.

As for kansas and mizzu i think your right. After they have been tenderized buy most of the big 12 i can see you finishing them off. There gonna be peeling chase daniels off the turf. Send him to mercy in desmoines, i know people there.

Ben

Even though the mad cardnal riseing out of a tornado really didnt have anything to do with cyclones i still like it better then what you guys changed it to. Is that what you are calling yourselfs now the i beams. LOL kinda catchy.

As for kansas and mizzu i think your right. After they have been tenderized buy most of the big 12 i can see you finishing them off. There gonna be peeling chase daniels off the turf. Send him to mercy in desmoines, i know people there.

Ben

I like the I Beam logo. It is the fact that the team's unis now looks JUST like USC that I find annoying. Of course, I am not a die hard Cyclone fan, so my opinion is really not that important n the matter.