Okay...time to lose Rumorville??

I think it is high time that we consider losing Rumorville, otherwise we are going to have someone want to start it all up again at the first sign of trouble.

It would be nice to know that the fans would actually try to stick with Bo even if there are some problems at first...but I know that there will be someone that will be calling for his head, just because they wanted Gil Turner and not Bo, or something like that.

Rumorville had it's place - last season. Let's start this new season with the positive, and that includes leaving Rumorville in the past...I say, take it off the board and bury it. Hopefully for a very long time. We don't need to be reminded anymore of what took place last season when we click on our favorites link to this site, by seeing "Rumorville" right at the top of the page.

So what about it....can we maybe take it off now? Before this new season starts? :clap

I think it is high time that we consider losing Rumorville, otherwise we are going to have someone want to start it all up again at the first sign of trouble.

It would be nice to know that the fans would actually try to stick with Bo even if there are some problems at first...but I know that there will be someone that will be calling for his head, just because they wanted Gil Turner and not Bo, or something like that.

Rumorville had it's place - last season. Let's start this new season with the positive, and that includes leaving Rumorville in the past...I say, take it off the board and bury it. Hopefully for a very long time. We don't need to be reminded anymore of what took place last season when we click on our favorites link to this site, by seeing "Rumorville" right at the top of the page.

So what about it....can we maybe take it off now? Before this new season starts? :clap

I heard Marlon Lucky blew out his knee and they are keeping it secret, Bo is actually BC's cousin and Tom Osborne is actually dead and they are using a robot to stimulate the faithful, but that is why they won't let him coach (again, he is a robot).

Where is Rumorville, I got some stuff. :)

Seriously though, I agree, rumors are not usually constructive (Don't shake hands with Blake Lawrence, he has cooties)

:yeah

Sign of trouble? There's some sign of trouble? What are you talking about...what's the trouble? You know something we don't know don't you...got some inside information on something or somebody huh? Spill it!!!

Hey everyone! HuskerTrucker says the Huskers are in trouble! He has the inside scoop! Quick...tell all your friends there's big trouble coming down soon!

Sign of trouble? There's some sign of trouble? What are you talking about...what's the trouble? You know something we don't know don't you...got some inside information on something or somebody huh? Spill it!!!

Hey everyone! HuskerTrucker says the Huskers are in trouble! He has the inside scoop! Quick...tell all your friends there's big trouble coming down soon!

I'll only believe that if I hear it from his aquarium guy.

I thought we weren't able to post in Hooterville, I mean, RumorVille anymore, anyway.

It would be nice to see it condensed down to a "Best of", though.

And without a working "Search Function", It's probably useless anyway..But you never know...what with the miracles of Modern Medicine.

Maybe just have it Cryogenically Frozen.

:nutz