Fox Sports Pay Per View

mwj98

Quick question.....according to the espn gameplan scheduling, it doesn't look like the game will be offered on Saturday. Since I have directv, will I be able to get the game? I hope so, b/c I got satellite for this very reason. Does fox sports fall under the gameplan umbrella?

Confused.

from huskers.com

UPDATE (Monday, Aug. 25, 4 p.m.) - DirecTV and DISH Network provider information has not yet been announced, but Fox Sports is expecting final information to be announced within the next few days. Please check back to Huskers.com for daily updates regarding Nebraska's pay-per-view information.

So are we to assume that DTV will be carrying it? I hope so, because I'm counting on a buddy lending me his satellite.

PPV this season isn't any different from in the past. If you have DirecTv or DISH, you WILL be able to purchase the game. DirecTV typically doesn't reflect the game on its guide until a day or two prior to the game. It will be there.

If you're stuck with cable and live outside of Nebraska, you will only be able to purchase the game if your cable system is listed among those shown on the official media release at huskers.com . It's pretty simple, if you live in some other part of the country, you need satellite or a good sports bar to see the game.

Dont know if anyone here lives in columbus, ohio, but Im trying to find a place I can watch the game. I doubt I get the option with Time Warner here (Big ten network is suppose to hit by sat) so Im trying to find a bar that will have it.....shoot if I can find a bar that has satellite Ill pay the bill to have the game.

If I cant find the game Im going to be relying on you guys like I have in the past to give me the play by play while I search the net for an audio feed...speaking of which will there be an audio feed on the net?

Nothing like being a husker fan in the middle of buckeye/big 10 country.

Dont know if anyone here lives in columbus, ohio, but Im trying to find a place I can watch the game. I doubt I get the option with Time Warner here (Big ten network is suppose to hit by sat) so Im trying to find a bar that will have it.....shoot if I can find a bar that has satellite Ill pay the bill to have the game.

If I cant find the game Im going to be relying on you guys like I have in the past to give me the play by play while I search the net for an audio feed...speaking of which will there be an audio feed on the net?

Here's the web radio link via Huskers.com. Just click on the play button on Sat. and you'll be good to go!!!

Free-Radio FB vs Western Michigan

Word.

The last list of Ohio watch sites I saw was focused mainly on the Cincinnati/Dayton corridor. Maybe you could trying looking up the Central Ohio Alumni Chapter and see if they organize anything. (And let me know if they let non-alumni tag along.)

The other possibility is to set something up with one of the sports bars as you suggested. Most would have DirectTV. We did this a few years ago with Jillians (no longer there), but I'm not sure if that was a pay-per-view deal. (Again let me know if you actually do set something up.)

Word.

The last list of Ohio watch sites I saw was focused mainly on the Cincinnati/Dayton corridor. Maybe you could trying looking up the Central Ohio Alumni Chapter and see if they organize anything. (And let me know if they let non-alumni tag along.)

The other possibility is to set something up with one of the sports bars as you suggested. Most would have DirectTV. We did this a few years ago with Jillians (no longer there), but I'm not sure if that was a pay-per-view deal. (Again let me know if you actually do set something up.)

I didnt attend nebraska, my only connection is its my home state... Besides my family Im the only nebraska fan in my circle of friends......also the only non big10 flag in the neighborhood. Fun knock on tOSU fans here and their bandwagon lifestyles. When I told a couple people Bo was going to take over the program none of them realized he played for the buckeyes.

I saw that thing on dayton wish I would have known about that when I lived there for college. My wife and I are thinking about making the hour drive to see a game or 2 there. Fox n the Hound is/was a pretty good bar when I lived there. Besides it would be fun to get to watch a game with people that know the program.

I live up in the north side suburbs of cbus so Ill try to see if one of the smaller pubs I go to would be willing to let me purchase and watch the game there. If you find something let me know.

UPDATE:

(Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2 p.m.) - DirecTV national provider information has been announced and can be found at the bottom of this article. DISH Network provider information has not yet been announced, but Fox Sports is expecting final information to be announced within the next few days. Please check back to Huskers.com for daily updates regarding Nebraska's pay-per-view information. The provider information listed below was current as of Tuesday, Aug. 26 at 2 p.m.

LINK

If I get the espn gameplan willI be able to get the game for sure?? I damn sure aint paying for that if I am not for sure able to get it???

Why is this so confusing for some of you. PPV is NOT espn gameplan. It is separate, and you have to PAY for it, thus the term "Pay Per View". If you still have questions please see the release at huskers.com. If your cable provider is not listed there, you don't have it. Pretty simple really.