I think I just heard . . .

I think I just heard the old guy on this show (whoever he is) predict that Western Michigan was going to beat us on Saturday.

Do not be surprised that this is a possibility in the eyes of some. WM is good. They can beat us. I do not think they will, but they will be tough.

uh...weren't they 5-7 last year? hmm....

Wally how's the pup, she must be getting big by now.

Sorry for the hijack.

Oh weren't we 5-7 last year and there are folks saying BCS game. Who knows, they could be Appy State.

Stranger things have happend, ask Oklahoma about Boise.

Never count a win until the scoreboard says you have won, and there are no seconds left.

Wally how's the pup, she must be getting big by now.

Sorry for the hijack.

Oh weren't we 5-7 last year and there are folks saying BCS game. Who knows, they could be Appy State.

Stranger things have happend, ask Oklahoma about Boise.

Never count a win until the scoreboard says you have won, and there are no seconds left.

No, they couldn't be Appy State. The only reason they beat Michigan last year was because of speed speed speed speed speed, against a slower than half-the-speed of smell Michigan team.

I don't think anyone knows what to expect from the Huskers yet. After the three panzies we run into a meat grinder for a month.

I have faith in Bo's abilities as a coach but I have no feeling for what our record will be after 7 games.