UPDATED - VaTech Tailgate/Huskerboard Tailgate

skers,

Dont pull the plug, i will drive up for the game even if i dont have tickets, just to hang out with you and the others.

Blackshirt had the hookup with the location for last years SC game, but i have no clue who to call.

Chad-Eric, help him out guys

those members that live in Lincoln need to help out here........lets make this happen

Black shirt and Eric both said they would try to find something. If they do I will most likely do it for the Missouri game too.

My son the Missouri fan is coming with me to that game. The creep! Oh well he lives there, my wife is from there, all her relation still lives there, what am I supposed to do.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys. I know I piss people off, but we all love the Huskers, I just stay away from the kool aid.

Thanks, I really appreciate all the help. I had wanted to do it in Lubbock this year, but will have to miss that game. The wife can not take that much time away from her work. She could, but she won't, you know the story. Can hardly wait.

I live in the North Bottoms and have a house with plenty of parking. Its right across the pedestrian bridge from the stadium, at 10th and Charleston.

We should be able to fit a 40 ft trailer in our lot. The hard part would be driving it into the alley. If it sounds good let me know and my roommates and I can figure it all out.

And that goes for anyone else on this board, you need a place to park/tailgate, come to my house, its in a prime location.

Thanks, I really appreciate all the help. I had wanted to do it in Lubbock this year, but will have to miss that game. The wife can not take that much time away from her work. She could, but she won't, you know the story. Can hardly wait.

I live in the North Bottoms and have a house with plenty of parking. Its right across the pedestrian bridge from the stadium, at 10th and Charleston.

We should be able to fit a 40 ft trailer in our lot. The hard part would be driving it into the alley. If it sounds good let me know and my roommates and I can figure it all out.

And that goes for anyone else on this board, you need a place to park/tailgate, come to my house, its in a prime location.

I may take you up on that offer down the road.

I may take you up on that offer down the road.

WIhusker, you have mail.

Okay,

I have two possible sites. The one is at HayMarket/SaltDogs parking facility. I think that is just accross the street to the Northwest.

Does that sound like a good place for everyone. The other has been offered, but I do not have an address. Hopefully later today. It is near one of the dorms or frat houses and is said to be a great location.

The salt dog deal runs 95 bucks a day, so I will most likely come in on Friday.

I will try to get more information today.

Okay,

I have two possible sites. The one is at HayMarket/SaltDogs parking facility. I think that is just accross the street to the Northwest.

Does that sound like a good place for everyone. The other has been offered, but I do not have an address. Hopefully later today. It is near one of the dorms or frat houses and is said to be a great location.

The salt dog deal runs 95 bucks a day, so I will most likely come in on Friday.

I will try to get more information today.

Skersfan, I would recommend the Haymarket facility, do you have an exact spot yet?

Frat houses are a pretty good walk to the stadium

It would be at WIHuskers site 10th and charleston or something like that. I have no idea, and the alley deal scares me a little bit. This is a much larger rig than I had at SC and Texas gig.

I will most likely go with the Haymarket/SaltDog deal.

I am hoping we will see more interest in this as the game approches.