Va Tech game time?

husker249

I hope eVERY game is a night game, although it wont' happen cuz them old timers need to get back to kearney for the night.

I love T.O. to death don't get me wrong, but the night atmosphere is much more of a home field advantage, ultimately T.V. controls kick-off times, but given a choice T.O. will chose 11:00 over 6 every time.

I hope eVERY game is a night game, although it wont' happen cuz them old timers need to get back to kearney for the night.

I love T.O. to death don't get me wrong, but the night atmosphere is much more of a home field advantage, ultimately T.V. controls kick-off times, but given a choice T.O. will chose 11:00 over 6 every time.

After hearing about OU's woes, maybe TO will pick the night games. This way the team will be too tired or the game will go too late for them to go to the bars and get into knife fights. I've always preferred the night games as well. I think the crowd does get louder at night.