CFN Prediction

I don't think the O-line is anything to worry about. They didn't play spot on, but they did fine. The problem was WMU consistently stacked 8-9 players in the box to stop the run. That's why you saw us pass so much...essentially they sold out to stop the run, so we just tossed the ball over them. Now, back in the good ol' days, we probably could have run down their throats even with 8-9 guys up there all the time. But this team isn't, and probably won't ever be, built for that kind of running game. If a team is willing to sell out to stop the run, we will have some troubles running against them...but we'll have no problems passing on them. It did look unbalanced, but really we just took what WMU gave us.

I thought we were supposed to take what we wanted?

That was Billy C, and he got fired. Watson had a quote to the effect of "If they are putting 9 in the box, I would be stupid to not take advantage and throw the ball" When the question of the old days offense came up, the answer was the option is what was used to overcome that. And the read/option we use a little of now is not like the triple option that he was talking about.

some where i heard that our hardest non confrence game besides vtech was going to be western michigan. the score wont even be close. five reasons, 1, our d is going to be putting pressure on bosso all day forcing bad throws. 2. our d line wont allow a passing team even get 30 yards on the ground. 3. if sjsu secondary is as good as i am hearing joe ganz amd marlon lucky are going to have a career day on the ground. 4. nate swift is going to be open all freaking day. 5. its the big 12 its division 1 football this aint intermirals brother.

some where i heard that our hardest non confrence game besides vtech was going to be western michigan. the score wont even be close. five reasons, 1, our d is going to be putting pressure on bosso all day forcing bad throws. 2. our d line wont allow a passing team even get 30 yards on the ground. 3. if sjsu secondary is as good as i am hearing joe ganz amd marlon lucky are going to have a career day on the ground. 4. nate swift is going to be open all freaking day. 5. its the big 12 its division 1 football this aint intermirals brother.

Who's Bosso? I thought their starting quarterback was Kyle Reed.

Again... who's Bosso?

whats with the double post? didnt you post the same thing in the CFN prediction thread?lol. Noob

pwn3d!