Blackshirts

K, i dont mind talking about the '08 jaybirds-when it pertains-just tired of hearing about how 'great' they were in '07. I'd just as soon see them win the north if not NE.

Anyway, right now i dont see any blackshirts given out unless we start knocking off the tougher teams. :bonez

just delete this thread for cryin out loud

:sarcasm But then what would we have to talk about? We would have to start telling what the aquarium guy had to say over his eqq mcmuffin this morning if we didn't talk about handing out blackshirts....or even worse yet we would have to talk about booger in Missery.

If memory serves me correctly, it was none other than Mason and the Jayhawks who could have ruined our NC run with a tie choose to go for 2 points in order to either win or lose the game because of their respect for NU than to ruin it with a tie. Keep on bashing the Jayhawks, but they've shown us none other than good will over the years. It's not like Mangino is circling us on his calendar and telling their fans to be as nasty as possible.

But he might be circling us on the calendar and saying. "Man I's can't wait for some o dem N Zone wings!!!!"

If memory serves me correctly, it was none other than Mason and the Jayhawks who could have ruined our NC run with a tie choose to go for 2 points in order to either win or lose the game because of their respect for NU than to ruin it with a tie. Keep on bashing the Jayhawks, but they've shown us none other than good will over the years. It's not like Mangino is circling us on his calendar and telling their fans to be as nasty as possible.

But he might be circling us on the calendar and saying. "Man I's can't wait for some o dem N Zone wings!!!!"

Do you think he just eats an entire tray of Runza's at halftime and washes it down with a case of Pepsi?

No blackshirts yet

"If Mangino was a hot dog, and he hadn't eaten in 12 seconds, would he eat himself?"